DUETS

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Choir Room

The siblings enter the choir room and Jesse runs right to Kurt and they share a hug while the brothers say hello to Finn and Quinn. "How is your arm?" Quinn asks Sebastian who was still in his sling. "1 week down and 15 more weeks left." Sebastian said to her with a smile as Kurt and Jesse walks over to them. "Hey, Jess." Finn said giving her a hug while Kurt hugs Jamey and they share a quick kiss. 

Will walks into the room and everyone takes a seat. "All right, sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins." Will said while walking over to his kids and he kisses Jesse's forehead and pats his sons' shoulders. "Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in Juvvie." Will said to them as he sits down. "It really was just a matter of time." Tina said to them. "What did he do?" Sebastian asks him. "He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM." Will said to them making some of them laugh. "And when is he getting out?" Jamey asks him. "Unknown." Will said to him. "He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany said to them. "Guys! Let's have some sympathy." Will said to them. "For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence." Finn said to him. "We can't look at this as, as a crisis. It's an opportunity." Will said to them. "For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" Quinn asks him while Sebastian drinks some of his water. "For welcoming our new member...Sam Evans!" Will said to them making Sebastian spits out his water making Jesse see if he was okay as Sam enters the room. "There he is." Will said as Sam walks over to Will while Jesse rubs Sebastian's back. "How's it going?" Sam asks Will. "Hey, everybody. I'm Sam." Sam said to them making Kurt and Jamey look at each other. "Sam...I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham." Sam said to them. "Oh, wow. He has no game." Santana said to them. "Okay! This is gonna be great." Jesse said while walking over to Sam. "You're not going to regret joining, Sam." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Oh, good." Sam said to her and Jesse sit back down next to her brother Sebastian while Sam sits on the other side of Sebastian. "Hey." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "I thought you were coming next week." Sebastian said to him. "I change my mind." Sam said to him and Sebastian look to the front again. "All right! Question for the group." Will said making everyone look at him to see 'DUETS' on the whiteboard. "What's a duet?" Will asks them. "A blanket." Brittany said to him making Finn agree with her. "A duet is when two voices join to become one. Great duets are like a great marriage. The singers complement each other, push each other to be better." Will said to them and Kurt hits Jamey's arm making him lead closer to Kurt. "He's on team gay." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at Sam. "How do you know for sure?" Jamey asks him. "He's been looking at your brother when he walked in and even now he is looking at him." Kurt said making Jamey look over to them. Jamey sees Sebastian talking to Jesse not knowing Sam was looking at him. "And that is what duets are all about. So, this week I want you to pair up and sing a duet. And since you guys all seemed to love our little "Defying Gravity" diva-off, I'm making this a competition." Will said to them. "What's the winner get?" Mike asks him. "Dinner for two, on me...at Breadstix." Will said to them making the teens gasp. Will watches everyone chatters excitedly and he sees Jesse sad. 

After Glee Club

"Jess, can I talk to you?" Will asks her and Jesse walks over while her brothers and Kurt stop walking. "Is something wrong?" Will asks her. "I don't know who to sing with. I pick Blaine if he was here." Jesse said to him. "I sing with you." Kurt said walking over to her. "If your dad doesn't mind me singing with you and your brother." Kurt said looking at Will. "I don't mind at all." Will said to him making Kurt look at Jesse. "So, let's plan." Kurt said to Jesse while licking his arm with Jesse.