Frickin' Uptight

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Choir Room

Rachel walks over to Jesse who was with Quinn. "Hey." Rachel said making Jesse and Quinn look at her. "I can see you and your boyfriend are having some problems." Rachel said to her. "And why do you think that?" Quinn asks her. "He only sees you after school and not in school time." Rachel said to her. "And we see each other on the weekends." Jesse said to her. "I think you two will not make it." Rachel said to her. "Are you going after my boyfriend?" Jesse asks her. "No." Rachel said to her and she walks away while Jesse and Quinn look at each other. 

Later, Will was in front talking about Christopher Cross again. Sebastian was on his phone while Jesse was trying not to fall asleep. Jamey was talking sweet things to Kurt making him turn red while Quinn was looking at Finn who was asleep. "Finn, wake up." Quinn said making Finn jump up making Jesse up too. "Making Christopher Cross a Golden Globe, Oscar, and five-time Grammy Award winner." Will said to them as Brittany rise her hand. "Brittany." Will said to her. "I would just like to say that from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee Club." Brittany said to them. "What?" Sebastian asks her. "When I had my teeth cleaned, I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy. I sang and danced better than her. Now I realize what a powerful woman I truly am." Brittney said to them. "I went with her, and I had a Britney fantasy, too. Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined. That doesn't make any sense." Santana said to them. "See, Mr. Shue?" Kurt said making Will look at him. "I told you. Britney Spears busted our Brit out of her every day, fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform." Kurt said to him. "I'm more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now. It's Brittany, bitch." Brittany said to them. "Guys, we're not doing Britney Spears, and that's that." Will said to them. "Mr. Shue, you're letting your own personal issues get in the way of something that we are all telling you we really want to do. I mean, this club regularly pays tribute to pop culture, and Britney Spears is pop culture! To suggest otherwise is heretical!" Kurt yelled at him. "Kurt, I'm done talking about this!" Will yelled at him. "Geez! Let loose a little, would you?! Stop being so frickin' uptight all the time!" Kurt yelled at him making everyone shock to see Kurt like this. "Kurt...I'll see you in the Principal's office." Will said to him making Kurt stand up. "He is not doing that." Jamey said while standing up. "What?" Will said looking at Jamey. "I don't know what is wrong with you but taking it on us is not right." Jamey said to him. "Listen to me, son. You may be a leader but I am the teacher." Will said to him. "Yeah, but I thinking we will kill a Britney song." Jamey said to him. "I am done talking about this." Will said to him making Jamey sit down while pulling Kurt down again. Will looks at his son who puts his arm around Kurt. "He is not going anywhere." Jamey said to him making Will sigh while everyone looks at Jamey to see him talking to Kurt.