Game Night

At McKinley At For The Football Game

Jamey, Kurt, Jesse, Blaine, and Will arrive at the game for Sebastian's first game. "I think I need to see my father." Kurt said while pulling Jamey's hand. "We will after the game." Jamey said to him. "What if I lose him and I am not there?" Kurt asks him. "He will not leave you." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's forehead. "Do this for him." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. With Blaine and Jesse. "Are you sure they will do it?" Jesse asks Blaine. "At first they don't want to but I talk to them." Blaine said to her. "Thank you." Jesse said to him and they share a quick kiss.

On The Field

The players were in a circle including Sebastian. "Red 42 on three." Sam said to them. "Break." The players said and walk away but Finn calls them back. "Wait." Finn said and they walk back. "That cornerback's been cheating right all night. We should naked bootleg left." Finn said to Sam. "That ogre linebacker's on the left. He's been killing me all game." Sam said to him. "Dude, trust me, I'm the only guy who's ever actually won a game on this field." Finn said to him making Sam think about it. "Okay, naked bootleg left, I keep on three. All right, you ready?" Sam said to them. "Break." They said and they go to their places. "Yah! Hike!" Finn yelled and Sam throws the ball to Sebastian who runs to the other side. Someone was about to hit him but Puck grabs him and takes him to the ground. Everything was going fine until the cornerback runs into him and takes Sebastian down while dislocating Sebastian's shoulder. The game stops while Finn, Puck, and Sam run over to Sebastian. "Is he okay?" Finn asks Beiste while Sebastian was in pain. "His shoulder's dislocated." Beiste said to him and she looks at Sam. "This is what happens when you change my plays in the huddle." Beiste said to him. "I don't understand, that guy came out of nowhere." Sebastian said to them while his family, Blaine, and Kurt walks onto the field. "I know, that kid's been cheating right all night. No reason for him to be there. It's just bad luck." Beiste said to him while Jesse walks over to Sebastian. "Sebastian." Jesse said while kneeling down to him. "Hey." Sebastian said through his pain while Jesse takes his hand. "Finn, you are you're the quarterback again." Beiste said to Finn making the team look at him. "We need to get him to the E.R." Will said to Beiste. "Okay, let's go." Beiste said to him. "Jess." Blaine said moving her away from her brother so Will and Beiste can help Sebastian up.

In The E.R.

Sebastian sits down while Jesse, Blaine, Jamey, Kurt, and Will stands by the side while the Doctor fixes Sebastian's shoulder. The Doctor grabs the wrist of Sebastian's injured arm. "It will hurt a little." He said to Sebastian. "Great." Sebastian said to himself. The Doctor pulls Sebastian's arm forward and straight it and it guides the ball of his arm bone back to the shoulder socket. "Son of.." Sebastian said holding his hand while the Doctor gets a sling. He puts it on, Sebastian. "It will take up to 16 weeks for his shoulder to heal. During this time, you must limit movement and shouldn't carry anything heavy." The Doctor said to them making Will nod while Doctor puts the sling on.