The Planet Of Love

At McKinely In The Science Class

Sam enters the room to see Sebastian sitting on top of a table waiting for him. "I love astronomy." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "Something about all that space makes my problems seem kind of small. That one's Venus, the planet of love." Sam said to him. "No, it's Mars, planet of war." Sebastian said to him looking at the Solar System. "Which one are we on?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Earth, so why don't you come back to it and talk to me about duets." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod. "Tell me why I should be singing with you." Sebastian said to him. "Okay." Sam said looking at Sebastian. "Before I join, I have been watching you." Sam said to him. "Creepy." Sebastian said to him making Sam laugh a little and he picks up his guitar moving on. "Well, I want to start off with the choreography." Sam said to him while he straps on his guitar. "Singing will be easy, so I'll start playing..." Sam said and he begins strumming the guitar. "Why don't you take off your sling." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "Come on." Sam said to him and Sebastian takes off his sling slowly. "All right, now get behind me." Sam said to him and Sebastian doesn't move. "Get behind me." Sam said to him and Sebastian gets off the table and walks over and stands behind Sam. "Good. Now grab my hips and start swaying." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh a little. "And now, here's the cool part. Give me your hand." Sam said to him making Sebastian sigh and he gives Sam his hand and positions it on the neck of the guitar. "Just put that finger there. Just like that." Sam said to Sebastian who does what Sam says while Sam starts strumming again. "Now do it fast, back and forth." Sam said to him and Sebastian does it. "There you go." Sam said to him. "I know how to play." Sebastian said to him and then they look intensely into each other's eyes. Sam stops playing and the two start to lean in for a kiss but when their lips were about to touch Sebastian back away. "I..I" Sebastian said while moving away from Sam. "What?" Sam said to him while Sebastian puts on his sling again. "I can't." Sebastian said to him and Sebastian looks at Sam again. "I think that is good for now." Sebastian said to him and he walks out. "I'M SORRY!" Sam yelled hoping Sebastian hears it.