Blue Tooth

Later At McKinley In The Choir Room

Will, Emma, and Emma's boyfriend Carl were in the front. "All right, so here's the deal." Carl said and he shows them a little capsule. "You chew this little capsule. Now if there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue." Carl said to them. "Can I just say that you are the hottest dentist I've ever seen?" Santana said to him. "I get that all the time." Carl said to her. "No, like, seriously, you can totally drill me whenever..." Santana said and Emma cuts her off. "Santana. Okay, let's stay focused." Emma said to her. "Rock n' roll, Emms. And besides, this guy..." Carl said to them while walking over to Will. "Now this guy's pretty easy on the eyes too, huh? And you know what? No matter how hard I tried, I bet I couldn't sing and dance like him." Carl said to them. "Probably not." Jesse said to him. "All right, let's take a look at those chompers, huh?" Carl said to them as he walks over to the teens to give them one. "Before we chew, I would just like to alert Mr. Shue that there's been a new addition to the Britney Spears Facebook campaign." Kurt said to Will. "Sorry. The answer's still no." Will said to him making Jesse look at everyone to see that they wanted to do Britney giving her idea. "Capsules, guys." Will said to them. "Yes, chew away. Chew, chew." Emma said to them and everyone starts to chew while making faces. "Let's see them." Carl said and everyone shows their teeth. "Nice very good." Carl said to them and then he saw Rachel's. "But you." Carl said making everyone look at her to see the blue. "Oh, my God." Kurt said when he saw her teeth. "I don't understand. I floss between classes." Rachel said to them. "Well, sometimes it's genetics." Carl said to her while Sebastian looks at Artie. "And you Artie?" Sebastian asks him. "I think I might be better at brushing and flossing if I could see myself in the mirror." Artie said to him making Sebastian nod understanding that. "There you go, blue tooth." Santana said to him with a smile. "I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist." Brittany said to them. " I got this, Em." Carl said to her and he walks over to Brittany. "With some deep bleaching or scaling, you'll be as good as new." Carl said to her as he sits down next to Brittany. "All right, open up." Carl said to her and Brittany opens. "Nah, close." Carl said to her and Brittany closes her mouth.

After Glee Club

Jesse follows Santana and Quinn. "Hey, Guys." Jesse said making the two look at her. "I have an idea and I like your guys' help." Jesse said to them. "What is it?" Santana asks her making Jesse smile.