Hard Love

At McKinely After Glee Club

Will was following Kurt and Jamey. "Jamey, we need to talk." Will said to him making the two stop walking. "I don't like the way you were talking to me in the choir room." Will said to him. "I had to, you are not yourself." Jamey said to him making Will look at him. "I just hope you come back to the dad I love." Jamey said to him and he and Kurt walk away. 

In Emma's Office

Jesse was sitting in front of Emma. "So, Jesse what are you in for?" Emma asks her. "Me and my boyfriend." Jesse said to her. "Oh, what is wrong?" Emma asks her. "He is getting sad because we are not in the same school and he is missing all the songs I sing. Yes, Sebastian is trying his best to record them but he can't do that forever." Jesse said to her. "Well, maybe he can move to this school." Emma said to her. "I can't ask him to leave his school that doesn't seem like the best idea." Jesse said to her as Terri walks into the room with Will behind her. "Oh, hey, homewrecker!" Terri yelled at Emma. "Do I have to remind you that we are divorced?!" Will yelled at her. "I am reminded every month when I get my spousal support check!" Terri yelled at him as Emma walks out leaving the three alone. "Hey, Jesse." Terri said looking at her. "I hear you have a boyfriend. How long do you think you two will last?" Terri asks her. "Jess, please leave." Will said to her making Jesse stand up and she walks over to Will. "Is this why you don't want to do Britany?" Jesse asks him making Will think about it as Jesse walks out of the room.