Beiste

At McKinely In The Locker Room

Beiste takes off a Glee Club recruit poster and she shows the team. "We're trying to recruit new members for Glee Club." Sebastian said to her. "The Panther isn't cool with anything except doing exactly what she says without question." Beiste said to them as she throws away the paper. "That's how you win." Beiste said while Sebastian sees the boy from the courtyard. "First things first. You're all cut. Everyone starts fresh with me. Tryouts start...right now. Any questions?" Beiste asks them as a pizza guy enters. "I got 25 everything pies for a Coach...Beiste?" He said to them. "I didn't order any pizzas." Beiste said to him while the boys look at her. The boys start to laugh a little while Sebastian looks at the boy who was laughing. Puck hits Sebastian's arm while laughing. "The boss says, uh, if you don't pay for 'em, I have to. Which means we have to reuse my kid's Pampers. For another week." The guy said to her. Beiste takes out some money and gives it to the guy. "Hand 'em out, Wayne Newton." Beiste said to Finn who walks over to the pizza. "All right, guys, it's a pizza party. Dig in. Everybody has to eat at least four slices. Let's go! And when you're done, full pads out on the field. We're doing wind sprints. And the first ten to puke are off the team." Beiste said to them as the boys start eating the pizza as Beiste leaves the room.