New Directions

In The Green Room

"These costumes are causing some unmentionable chaffing." Lauren said to them. Kurt walks over to Jamey and fixes his hair while Sam sits down next to Sebastian. "You okay?" Sam asks him. "No, they were very good with my sister." Sebastian said to him. "We are doomed." Rachel said as she walks into the room. "How can she sing with them?" Rachel asks them. "She was not safe at McKinley." Sebastian said to her. "Who cares? She has two stupid brothers." Rachel said to them making the brothers walk over to her. "You keep your little mouth shut." Sebastian said to her as Will walks into the room. "You are only here so our dad doesn't lose his job." Jamey said to her. "Best green room ever." Lauren said to them. "Enough!" Will yelled making everyone look at him. "Think back to where you were this time last year. In this room, no set list, no choreography, no chance in Hell of winning. But you did win because you did it together. Look, I don't care if you guys hate each other, all I want is for you guys to go out there, and sing together. Get up there, and for six minutes remind yourselves that you're not alone." Will said to them as the bells go off signaling the New Directions need to go to the stage. "Alright! Showtime!" Sebastian yelled to everyone and he walks passes Rachel hitting her shoulder. 

At The Two Entrances

Sam looks at Sebastian who was standing by his entrance. Sam walks over to Sebastian who looks at him."Is something..." Sebastian said and he was cut off by Sam kissing him. "And now, for our final performance of the program, McKinley High's, the New Directions!" The Announcer said as Sam pulls away from Sebastian. "I love you." Sam said to him. "I love you too." Sebastian said to him and Sam walks to his entrance with Sebastian's eyes on him. The music starts playing and Sebastian looks at his entrance. Sebastian walks through the curtain to the auditorium.

Sebastian
Now I've had the time of my life

Jesse turns around to see her brother singing.

Sebastian
No, I've never felt like this before
Yes, I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you

Sebastian sings while pointing to Sam who walks in.

Sam
Cause I've had the time of my life
And I owe it all to you

Sebastian
I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone to stand by me

Sebastian sings as the two walks to the stage with their eyes on each other.

Sam
We saw the writing on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy

Sebastian and Sam
Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could
Disguise it secretly

They sing while Sebastian touches Jesse's hair as he walks past her.

Sebastian and Sam
So we take each other's hand
Cause we seem to
Understand the urgency
(Sam: Oh)

The two walk onto the stage.

Sebastian
Just remember

Sam with New Directions Girls
You're the one thing

Sam sings while walking over to Sebastian.

Sebastian with New Directions Boys (New Directions)
I can't get enough of
(I can't get enough of)

Sam with New Directions Girls
So I'll tell you something

Sebastian and Sam (New Directions)
This could be love
(This could be love)

Sebastian and Sam go into each other arms.

Sebastian and Sam
Because

The curtains rise and the others were there.