A Safe Place

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Sam was by his locker looking at his eye and the locker closes. Sam looks at the person to see Sebastian making him smile. "Hi." Sam said to him. "Arnica twice a day." Sebastian said showing him the Arnica. "It'll help your bruise." Sebastian said to him handing Sam the Arnica. "Thanks." Sam said to him while looking at it. "Listen, Sam..." Sebastian said making Sam look at him. "I haven't been the best boyfriend to you." Sebastian said to him. "It's okay." Sam said to him. "It's not, from now on I will try my best to be the best boyfriend I can be." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile. "We've been talking this whole time, and you haven't even noticed that I'm wearing your ring." Sebastian said to him making Sam look at Sebastian's finger to see the ring. "Why, now?" Sam asks him. "Like I said before I am trying to be the best." Sebastian said to him and he moves closer to Sam. "I am so happy right now." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile. Sebastian leans and they share a slow kiss as Sebastian puts his hand on Sam's cheek.

In The Principal's Office

"This is absolutely unacceptable." Will said to Sue while Jesse looks at her hands. "This psycho threatens my kid's life, and some school board made up of a bunch of people I've never met tells me there's nothing they can do about it?" Will said to her. "Oh, they could do something about it. They just decided not to. No one reported witnessing him being violent, and there's no way to prove that he threatened you with violence. The school board president issued a verbal warning to Karofsky, and that's where we stand." Sue said to him. "I can't go back to being terrified all the time." Jesse said to her making Will take her hand. "I jump every time a locker slams shut. I flinch whenever I turn the corner. I don't feel safe at the school." Jesse said to her. "Jesse, you have your brothers." Will said to her. "They can't look after me every time. Sometimes they will arrive but it will be too late." Jesse said to him. "Kids who bully, for the most part, have been bullied themselves." Sue said making Jesse look at her. "And I for one don't flatter myself that that behavior can change. Now, this kid Karofsky isn't gonna all of a sudden be nice to you, and I won't stand by unable to do anything about it. Effective noon tomorrow, Figgins is back in charge as I've tendered my resignation as principal in protest. I can't help you behind that desk, but I can be an extra pair of eyes out in those hallways. Someone ought to have your back. Besides, I miss my office. This room smells weird. I can't shake the feeling that I'm inhaling a lot of dead skin." Sue said to them.

In The Hallways

Jesse leaves the office frightened beyond belief with her dad behind her. "Well, I guess I'll try to enjoy the rest of the day before the terror starts anew." Jesse said to Will making him look at her. "Let's go, glee club is starting." Jesse said to him. "Sweetheart." Will said making Jesse look at him. "There's something we want to talk to you about." Will said to her making Jesse look at him.

In the Choir Room

Will and Jesse walk into the choir room where everyone was doing their own thing. "Come on, guys." Will said as he and Jesse walk to the front while everyone sits down. "I have an announcement." Jesse said to them making everyone look at her. "First, I wanted to thank again for everyone for what you guys did for me in the locker room. It's nice to know that I have great friends." Jesse said to them making everyone smile at her. "Which is why it's so hard for me to leave." Jesse said to them making everyone confused. "What does she mean by, Leave?" Sebastian asks his dad. "I'm transferring to Dalton Academy." Jesse said to them making everyone shock to hear that. "I am using the money that I saved up to pay for the tuition." Will said to them. "Jess, you can't leave." Kurt said to her. "I have to, Karofsky's coming back tomorrow, so that means I won't be." Jesse said to them making her brothers walk over to her. "We can protect you." Jamey said to her. "Seriously, we can, like, form a perimeter around you like the Secret Service." Puck said to her. "The only thing that can really protect me is what they have at Dalton, a zero tolerance, no-bullying policy. It's enforced." Jesse said to them. "I talk to the Principal and he is okay with her going to the school." Will said to them. "Jess..." Sebastian said to her while taking her hand. "That means that you're going to be competing against us at Sectionals." Finn said to her as Kurt walks over to her. "Jess..." Kurt said while walking over to her as Jesse starts to cry. Jesse walks slowly backward away from her brothers and Kurt. "I am sorry." Jesse said to them and she walks out of the room leaving everyone in silent shock.

By Jesse's Locker

Jesse takes out all her things as her brothers, Kurt and Sam walked over to her. "Let's talk about this." Jamey said to her. "There is nothing to talk about." Jesse said turning the boys. "You guys know I am not safe here anymore." Jesse said to them. "We can keep you safe." Sebastian said to her. "Not all the time. If I go to Dalton I will be safe because Dave is not there." Jesse said to them making Kurt hug her. "I feel like I am losing my best friend." Kurt said while crying, Jesse rubs his back. "You not losing me." Jesse said to him as she hugs him back. Rachel was watching them from afar. "Perfect, everything is going to plan." Rachel said and she walks away.