Sacred

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At Burt's Workplace

At Burt's Workplace

Jamey and Kurt arrive at Burt's workplace because he forgot about his breakfast. "Hey, Dad." Kurt said while walking in with Jamey behind him. "Hey, that's my boy." Burt said to him. "You forgot your breakfast. Suzanne Somers says that skipping breakfast is suicide." Kurt said to him while handing him the bag. "What is this?" Burt asks Kurt when he saw what was inside. "It's an egg-white wrap on a sprouted wheat tortilla, half a grapefruit, and a green drink." Kurt said to him while Jamey looks under the car. "Where's my usual breakfast?" Burt asks him. "A Coke and two Slim Jims?" Kurt asks him while Jamey starts fixing something from under the car. "Yeah. Breakfast of champions." Burt said to him. "Dad, you are not a kid anymore. You have to start taking care of yourself." Kurt said to him. "Well, I guess with enough hot sauce, this will be all right. Thanks." Burt said to him making Kurt roll his eyes. "Fix it." Jamey said making Burt look at him. "What? No way." Burt said while walking over to Jamey. "Nice job." Burt said to him and Jamey walks over to Kurt. "Don't touch me you have oil on your hands." Kurt said to him making Jamey laugh. Jamey kisses Kurt and walks away to clean up his hands. "Hey, don't forget, Friday night dinner is 6:00 instead of 7:00 this week. Carole and Finn are coming over, and she has to work the night shift."Burt said to Kurt as Jamey walks back. "I...I can't do this Friday." Kurt said to him making Burt look at him. "I have a date with Jamey and Jesse is coming with Blaine. So we are having a double date." Kurt said to him while Jamey puts his arm around Kurt's lower body. "And last week, you had to camp out early so you could be first in line for those Grey's Anatomy DVDs." Burt said to him. "Season six, Dad." Kurt said to him. "Okay, those Friday night dinners are a ritual in our family...one your mom started." Burt said to him. "I know, but I'm a teenager. Friday nights are kind of important to me. Why are you making me feel guilty about this? I, of all people, know how important the relationship is between you and Carole." Kurt said to him. "Those dinners are more than important. They're sacred. Okay, the whole point of having something sacred is that it takes precedence over anything else you got going on." Burt said to him. "The double date is sacred to me." Kurt said to him. "What? You think I don't know that? Okay, wasn't I the one who bought you that Maria bonnet when you were six?" Burt asks him making Kurt put his head on Jamey's shirt. "Okay, the point is, if you start giving up stuff like Friday night dinners, then you got nothing to hold onto. Okay, let's face it, Kurt. If we don't schedule it, then we don't hang out. If we don't hang out, then our lives...They just go right by each other. And we don't share very much." Burt said to them. "I'm sorry, but I'm not missing something that I look forward to. Maybe we could do it Thursday or something." Kurt said to him. "I got to tell you, Kurt. I'm really disappointed in you." Burt said to him making Kurt sigh. "It's time or we will miss school." Jamey said to him. "Okay." Kurt said to him and the two walk out to go to school.