Christopher Cross

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was in the choir room with Will in the front writing on the whiteboard 'CHRISTOPHER CROSS'. Will turns to the teens when he was done. "All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?" Will asks them. "He discovered America." Brittany said to them making Finn nod agreeing with her. "Close." Will said to her while Sebastian was on his phone looking the guy up. "Christopher Cross was born May 3, 1951." Sebastian said looking at what it says on his phone. "Good job, Sebastian." Will said he turns to see him on his phone making Jesse laugh a little. "He is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and composer from San Antonio, Texas." Sebastian readings while Will walks over to him and hits him on the head. "Ow." Sebastian said to him making everyone laugh. "No, looking people up." Will said taking his phone. "That is mine." Sebastian said to him as Will walks to the front. "He did write an iconic chart-topper Sailing." Will said to them. "I have a bad feeling about this lesson." Kurt said to Jamey who looks at him. "Never heard of him, don't want to hear about him." Tina said to them. "Now some people think of the term "Easy Listening" as a bad thing. But I'm going to let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones...and you guys are really good about putting it all out there. But really good music can also be controlled and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience, it can let them come to you." Will said to them while handing out the music sheets. "How could you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart." Finn said to Quinn who looks at him. "Mr. Shue? If I may." Kurt said to him. "Ooooo, Kurt talking." Sebastian said while looking at the songs in his hands making Jesse hit him on the head. "I think I speak for all of us when I say it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky smooth Adult Contemporary, it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand: That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by...Wait for it..." Kurt said to them making everyone look at him. "Ms. Britney Spears."  Kurt said to them making everyone agree. "Spears, Spears, yeah." Artie said to them making everyone agree more. "Sorry, Kurt, Kurt, sorry." Will said trying to talk to Kurt who was talking to Jesse. "No, no, no. I don't think she's a very good role model." Will said to them. "But, we kind of grew of grown up with her." Jesse said to him. "She's literally why I wanted to become a performer." Tina said to Will. "I don't want to do Britney." Brittany said to them making everyone look at her. "Why no Britney, Brittany?" Kurt asks her. "Because my name is also Brittany Spears." Brittany said to them. "What?!" Finn asks her. "What the hell is she talking about?" Mercedes asks them. "My middle name is Susan, my last name is Pierce. That makes me Brittany S. Pierce. "Brittany Spierce." I've lived my entire life in Britney Spear's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous. I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears." Brittany said to them making everyone confused. "Well, there you have it, guys. It's been decided. No Britney. Sorry." Will said to them. "Thanks, Britt. Thanks a lot." Kurt said to her. "Leave Brittany alone." Santana said to him. "Why, don't you leave each other alone." Jamey said to the two. "Um, can we move on?" Rachel asks Will. "Yes. Let's talk about Michael Bolton." Will said to them. "I am going to need my phone back now." Sebastian said to him while walking over to it but Will turns him back around to his seat.