Damn It, Janet

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Kurt, Mercedes, Jesse, Quinn, and Finn were in their make-up and outfits rehearsing the song Damn it, Janet. "Alright, places, Finn and Quinn. I'm going to start with "Damn It, Janet."" Will said to them and the two walks to the front. "Oh, I cannot wait until Finn takes he's top off so we can all see the hot mess underneath." Santana said to them. "What are you talking about?" Finn asks them. "You can't have sloppy -joe's every day for lunch and think you can get away with it." Brittany said to him. "Um, that's incredibly rude." Quinn said to them. "Is it? Guys whisper behind our backs about how we look every day. They objectify us all the time." Santana said to her. "She sort of has a point." Tina said to them. "Yeah, earlier today, Artie asked me if he could make a gigantic omelet when I'm done with the ostrich eggs I'm smuggling in my bra." Santana said to them making Will frowns at Artie who tries to look innocent. "I'm super looking forward d to seeing Sam in his gold bikini." Brittany said to them. "It's going to be abulous." Sam said looking at Sebastian who looks away from him. "Can we get on with rehearsal?" Finn asks Will. "I agree, yes. Let's stay focused, guys. Alright, Riff Raff, Columbia, and Magenta team one take your places. Let's rock n' roll." Will said to them and the band starts playing.

Finn
Hey, Janet

Quinn
Yes, Brad?

Finn
I've got something to say

Quinn
Uh-huh?

Finn
I really loved the...
Skillful way you beat the other girls to the bride's bouquet!

Quinn
Uh! Oh, Brad

Finn (Kurt, Mercedes, and Jesse)
The river was deep, but I swam it (Janet)
The future is ours, so let's plan it (Janet)
So please don't tell me to can it (Janet)
I've one thing to say and that's
Dammit, Janet, I love you...

Finn was leading in for a kiss but he walks away.

Finn (Kurt, Mercedes, and Jesse)
The road was long but I ran it (Janet)
There's a fire in my heart and you fan it (Janet)
If there's one fool for you then I am it (Janet)

Finn sings while draws a heart on the whiteboard.

Finn
I've one thing to say and that's
Dammit, Janet, I love you...

Finn goes down on his knees and takes out a ring. Quinn takes it but drops it on the floor.

Finn
Here's a ring to prove that I'm no joker

The three walk over to the two.

Finn
There's three ways that love can grow

The group walks over to a chair and Quinn stands on it and Finn picks her up.

Finn
That's good, bad, or mediocre
Oh J-A-N-E-T, I love you so

Quinn (Kurt, Mercedes, and Jesse)
Oh, it's nicer than Betty Munroe had! (Oh, Brad)
Now we're engaged, and I'm so glad (Oh, Brad)
That you've met Mum and you know Dad (Oh, Brad)
I've one thing to say and that's
Brad I'm mad for you too...
Oh, Brad! (Finn: Oh... dammit!)
I'm mad, (Finn: Oh, Janet!)
For you (Finn: I love you too)

Will sees Sue standing there who was calling him. Will stands up and follows her outside.

Finn and Quinn
There's one thing left to do.
Ah-ooh!

Finn (Kurt, Mercedes, and Jesse)
And that's go see the man who began it (Janet)
When we met in his science exam, it (Janet)
Made me give you the eye and then panic. (Janet)
Now I've one thing to say and that's,
Dammit, Janet, I love you...
Dammit, Janet
(Quinn: Oh, Brad, I'm mad)
Dammit, Janet

Finn and Quinn
I love you!

The song ends and everyone cheers for them. "Kill me." Jesse said to herself while sitting down.