Sick Of Everything

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At Schuester's House

Jesse enters her dad's room who was sick and was taking some time off to recover. Jesse walks over to him to see Will laying on the bed with a lot of tissue on his bed. "Jess, you can't be in here. I don't want to make you sick." Will said to her as Jesse walks over to him. "I don't care." Jesse said to him making Will look at her to see she is growing. "Um...I feel like I should get you guys a sitter." Will said to her making Jesse smile a little. "I will make you some soup at school." Jesse said making Will look at her. "I think am getting better." Jesse said to him making Will toucher her cheek with his hand. "You are growing into someone great." Will said to her making Jesse smile at him as her brothers walk into the. "Jess." Sebastian said making Jesse look at them. "It's time." Jamey said to her talking about school. "Okay." Jesse said to them and she looks at her dad. Jesse leans over to her dad and kisses his forehead. Jesse then walks over to her brothers while Will tries to sleep.

At McKinley In The Cafeteria

Kurt and Jesse were in the lunch line while everyone was at a table. "Jess, I love you and your brothers taking over while your dad is sick." Kurt said to her making Jesse look at him. "And?" Jesse asks him. "I think we need a substitute." Kurt said to her. "I don't know." Jesse said to him and she walks down the line. "Jess, I know how much you love your dad teaching us but you and your brothers have nothing plan for something like this." Kurt said to her making Jesse think about. "Fine, I am letting you find a substitute." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. "And I have the person." Kurt said to her and the two walk to the table with everyone in the glee club. Kurt sits down next to Jamey who gives him a kiss while Jesse sits with Santana and Brittany. Mike starts throwing paper balls at Finn, Puck, Sebastian, and Jamey who starts fighting back while everyone else watches them be kids.

In The Cooking Class

Jesse was cutting up veggies for her dad's soup while Rachel walks into the room. "Hey, Jesse." Rachel said making Jesse look at her. "I want to say sorry for locking you in the room." Rachel said to her making Jesse cut again. "Is this the part where I tell you, welcome back into the club because I am ever going to say that." Jesse said to her while cutting. "Are you serious?" Rachel asks making Jesse look at her with the knife in hand pointing at Rachel. "Don't push me." Jesse said to her and Rachel walk out of the door with Jesse watching her.