Bullying

At McKinely In The Hallways

Sebastian was pushing Artie to his class. "Too bad, you can't be on the team." Sebastian said to him. "I will be on it." Artie said to him as they pass Sam. Sam and Sebastian share a look as they walk past each other. "Is something wrong with you and Sam?" Artie asks him. "No." Sebastian said to him. "Oh, you're trying to swing at me?!" Azimio yelled making Artie and Sebastian make their way over to them. "Come on, let's go!" Dave yelled as Sebastian wheels Artie in between them. "Sorry to interrupt. I'm actually glad you're here to see this." Artie said to them and he looks at Finn. "Finn, I just wanted to apologize for getting you kicked off the football team. I just hope there's no hard feelings." Artie said to him. "So what are you guys talking about?" Sebastian asks them. "Dude, take him." Dave said to Azimio. "This wheelchair kid is in the way, man. What if I knock him over or something?" Azimio asks him. "There's something not right about hitting a kid in a wheelchair." Dave said to him as Azimio looks at Finn. "You know, the only thing that's saving you right now is my moral code. I don't hit crippled people. But I'll be back. We're gonna be back." Azimio said to Finn and the two walks away.

On The Other Side Of The School

Jesse was by her locker taking out her books when her door closed. Jesse looks at the person to see Dave. "Are you a banana because I find you a-peeling." Dave said to her making Jesse open her locker again. "Hey." Dave said closing her locker again. "Don't you look away from me." Dave said to her. "What do you want?" Jesse asks him. "You." Dave said to her with a smile. "I have a boyfriend." Jesse said to him. "Who is in a different school, he will never find out." Dave said to her. "I am not doing that." Jesse said locking her locker and walks away with Dave following her. "Oh, come on. I am more handsome and play football." Dave said to her. "And a bully." Jesse said to him making Dave grab her arm. "Don't call me that." Dave said to her while pulling Jesse closer while hurting her arm. "You are hurting me." Jesse said to him as her brothers and Kurt walks away down the hallways. "You are killing me." Dave said to her as Sebastian pushes Dave into the lockers. "What the hell?!" Dave yelled while Jamey stands with his brother while Kurt pulls Jesse into him. "Leave her alone." Jamey said to him. "I am not scared of her brothers." Dave said to them making Sebastian punch Dave in the face. "How about now?" Jamey asks him making Dave push Jamey into the lockers making Jesse jump in Kurt's arms. Sebastian pulls Dave off of Jamey and starts punching him as Azimio walks over to Jamey and pushes him into the lockers. "HEY!!" Will yelled while walking through the teens who were watching the fight. "HEY COME ON!!" Will yelled pulling Sebastian off of Dave while Beiste walks over to Azimio off of Jamey. "CUT IT OUT!!" Beiste yelled at them and she takes Dave and Azimio away. Sebastian walks over to Jesse. "Are you already?" Sebastian asks her while touching her cheek. "Yeah, I am fine." Jesse said to him making Sebastian pull her in for a hug. Kurt walks over to Jamey. "You okay?" Kurt asks him. "Yeah, he kicked me a few times in the gut but I am fine." Jamey said to him and Kurt kisses his cheek while Jesse and Sebastian walk over to them. "You okay, little brother?" Sebastian asks him. "Better than you." Jamey said to him making Sebastian laugh at him and he let out his hand for Jamey. Jamey takes it and Sebastian pulls him up. "You guys are very stupid." Jesse said to them. "I love you too." Jamey said to her with a smile.