Hope

After School At The Hospital

Sebastian was in the hallway to get something for Jesse to eat. "Hey, Sebastian." Sebastian hears his name making him turn around to see Sam. "I was thinking about joining the Glee Club." Sam said to him. "Really, what change your mind?" Sebastian asks him. "It looks like fun." Sam said to him lying to him. "Okay, I see you next week in the choir room." Sebastian said to him. "Yeah, how is your shoulder?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at his sling. "I will be fine in 16 weeks." Sebastian said to him and he walks away. "See ya." Sebastian said to him while walking away with Sam's eyes on him.

In Burt's Room

Sebastian enters the room and walks over to Blaine and Jesse. "Here you go." Sebastian said handing Jesse a sandwich. "Thanks." Jesse said to him while Blaine puts his arm around her. Jamey walks over to Kurt who was fixing his dad's shirt. "He never could dress himself." Kurt said to him making Jamey take his hands. Kurt turns to him trying not to cry. "It's funny, but when Jesse and her friends were singing, this memory flashed into my head. Our first Friday night dinner after Mom died. He tried to make a chicken. I guess he wanted me to feel like there was something still normal. He put it on the table, and he cut into it, and it was raw." Kurt said making Jamey laugh a little. "And we both looked at each other for a second, and cracked up before we remembered that we weren't supposed to yet." Kurt said to him and he turns to his dad. "I'm sorry about the other day, Dad. I should have let those guys pray for you. It wasn't about me. It was about you, and...It was nice. I don't believe in God, Dad. But I believe in you. And I believe in us. You and me...That's what's sacred to me. And I am...I'm so sorry that I never got to tell you that." Kurt said to him with tears going down his face and his dad's hand move in his. "Dad?" Kurt said making the other three look over to them. "Nurse Nancy!" Kurt yelled while the three walks over to them. "Dad, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." Kurt said to him while the siblings share a look.