Hard Way

At McKinely In Workout Room

Sam, Finn, and Artie were working out. "Chicken, egg whites, fish no salmon, oatmeal, brown rice but not after 6 pm, no butter or oil and, no soda." Sam said to them. "That's all you eat?" Finn asks him. "There ain't no carpool lane to sexy." Sam said to him. "Damn straight." Artie said to him while lifting a tiny dumbbell. Kurt walks over to them. "Have you guys seen Jamey?" Kurt asks them. "He is in the shower." Artie said to him making Kurt turn red. "Okay." Kurt said to him and he walks away to find him. "Anyways, I want Sebastian for good. I need to look good." Sam said to them. "I think you are trying too hard." Artie said to him making Sam look at him. "He looks like he likes you." Artie said to him. "I don't see it." Sam said to him while Jamey, Kurt, and Sebastian walk out of the showers. Sam turns to them to see Sebastian in a towel. "Wow." Sam said looking at Sebastian's ads. "What?" Finn said while looking up to see the brothers in towels. "That is a wow." Finn said to them as the brothers and Kurt walk away.

In The Hallways

Sam was watching Sebastian who was with his sister who was putting on his sling. "Hey." Sam hears someone making him turn to see Rachel. "I see it's not working with you and Sebastian." Rachel said to him. "No, we want on dates." Sam said to her. "And did anything happen?" Rachel asks him. "No, but in the science class we almost kiss." Sam said to her. "Almost?" Rachel said to him. "He back away when our lips were close for a kiss." Sam said to her. "Wow." Rachel said to him and she looks at Sebastian and Jesse. "Don't you think it's time for you to lead it." Rachel said to him making Sam nod. "Yeah, I just need to kiss him." Sam said to her making Rachel look at him. "No." Rachel said to him as Sam walks over to the two. "Sebastian." Sam said making Sebastian and Jesse look at him. "Can I talk to you alone?" Sam asks him. "I am talking to my sister." Sebastian said to him. "No, it's fine." Jesse said to him and she kisses Sebastian's cheek and walks away with a smile. "And she's gone." Sebastian said to himself. "Follow me." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "Please." Sam said to him and the two walks to a classroom.

In The Classroom

Sam and Sebastian enter the room and Sam closes the door. "So, what do you want?" Sebastian asks while turning around and Sam kisses him on the lips. Sebastian pushes Sam away from him. "I am tired of you giving me mix feels." Sam said to him. "I find it fun." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "How are you not a bully?" Sam asks him making Sebastian smile more. "I am not a bully because I don't like them." Sebastian said to him. "Why are you doing this to me?" Sam asks him making Sebastian walk closer to him. "Didn't hear me?" Sebastian asks him while putting his hand on Sam's cheek. "I find it fun." Sebastian said to him and he removes his hand from Sam. "So, you are playing the hard way." Sam said to him. "Now, you are getting it." Sebastian said to him and Sebastian walks to the door. "See you in Glee Club." Sebastian said to him and he leaves the door.