Forget You

At McKinley In The Choir Room

The brothers with their lovers walk into the room to see Puck was buttering the floor. "What are you doing?" Jamey asks him making Puck look at him. "Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Puck said to him. "But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." Sebastian said to him. "Leaders." Artie called them making the four look at him. "We're all gonna swap names, yo." Artie said to them with a laugh. Rachel walks into the room. "Rachel, out." Sebastian said to her and Rachel walks out of the room. "Did she think we didn't see her?" Kurt asks them, everyone nods. Holly was into the room and everyone looks at her. Holly slides on the floor that was butter. "Oh, what the hell?" Artie said looking at her. "Hola, clase. Nothing says "bienvenidos" quite like a buttered floor." Holly said to them as Jesse walks into the room. Jesse slides but Sam catches her before she hits the floor. The brothers look at Puck. "I didn't do that." Puck said to them. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours? Go." Holly said to them. "I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said to her making Finn look at him. "I'm Quinn Fabray his girlfriend." Santana said to her making Holly look at her. "I'm Jesse Schuester." Tina said to her making Jesse look at her. "I'm her brother, Sebastian." Artie said to her. "I'm the other brother Jamey." Finn said joining in. "I'm Mike Chang." Sebastian said to her while leaning on the piano. "Really." Jesse said to her brother who looks at her. "Those aren't your names. You know why I know that?" Holly asks them. "You're psychic?" Brittany said to her. "I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals, where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about 30 years old, but..." Holly said to them and so cut off by Finn. "Those songs are classics." Finn said to her. "Those songs are amazing. But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs. Not yours. Just sayin'." Holly said to him. "She speaks the truth." Brittany said to them. "I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together. What do you say we have class outside today?" Holly asks them. "It's raining outside." Mercedes said to her. "Well, then let's take a field trip to taco bell." Holly said to them making everyone cheer but Jesse. "Should we take up some medical-grade marijuana? I wish."  Holly said to them making them laugh. "It's really hard not to like this woman." Jamey said to Kurt. "Okay, no." Jesse said making Holly look at her. "We can't just goof off all day. We have to write a set list for sectionals." Jesse said to her. "You're right. What songs would you like to do?" Holly asks Jesse who looks at her. "...Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?" Holly asked Jesse. "Ms. Holliday is right. Mr. Schuester's set list sometimes seems like he hasn't listened to the radio since the '80s." Kurt said to them making the siblings look at him. Kurt gives a sorry face and he hugs Jamey. "He never listens to what I have to say." Puck said to her making Holly look at him. "I ask if we can do the new Cee-Lo song, Forget You." Puck said to her. "Cee-Lo! That's what I'm talking about." Holly said to them making everyone cheer. "Snap. Okay, excuse me? What would you know about Cee-Lo? 'Cause you're like, 40." Santana said to her. "Top 40, sweet cheeks. Hit it!" Holly yelled and the band starts playing the song.

Holly (New Directions)
I see you driving round
Town with the guy I love
And I'm like "forget you"
(Oh-oh-oh)

Jesse watches Holly while Puck walks to the others.

Holly (New Directions)
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like "forget you"
(Oh-oh-oh)

Holly walks over to Sebastian and Jamey.

Holly
Yeah, I'm sorry
I can't afford a Ferrari

Holly walks behind the two boys and she puts her arms around the two.

Holly
But that don't mean
I can't get you there

Holly sings and she walks over to Jesse.

Holly
I guess she's an Xbox and
I'm more an Atari
Mmh, but the way you play
Your game ain't fair

Holly nods for Kurt to come to her and Kurt walks over to her and they start dancing.

Holly (New Directions)
I pity the fool that
Falls in love with you
(Oops, she's a gold digger)
Well
(Just thought you should know it)

Kurt walks over to Jesse and holds onto her arm.

Holly
Ooh, ooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and
Tell your little girlfriend

Holly sings to Finn and she walks over to the piano. Holly jumps on the piano and sits down. Kurt, Jamey, Sebastian, and Sam start running around the piano while Jesse moves aside.

Holly (New Directions)
I see you driving round
Town with the guy I love
And I'm like "forget you"
(Oh-oh-oh)
I guess the change
In my pocket wasn't enough

Jamey and Sebastian let out their hand for Holly. Holly takes them and jumps off.

Holly (New Directions)
I'm like
"forget you and forget him, too"
Saying if I was richer
I'd still be with ya
Now ain't that some shhh
(Ain't that some shhh)

The cheerleaders start dancing with Holly while the boys and Jesse sit down. 

Holly (New Directions)
Although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best
With a "forget you"
(Oh-oh-oh)

Holly sits down while pointing at Mercedes and Artie. The two walk to the front.

Artie and Mercedes (New Directions)
Now baby, baby, baby
Why'd you wanna
Wanna hurt me so bad?
(So bad, so bad, so bad)
So bad
(Mercedes: Yeah) (Artie: Oh)
I tried to tell my mamma
But she told me
"This is one for your dad"
(Your dad, your dad, your dad)
(Mercedes: Yes she did)
(Artie: Yes she did)

Kurt leans onto Jesse with a smile.

Holly (New Directions)
(Uh!) Why?
(Uh!) Why?
(Uh!) Why, baby, baby?
(Uh-uh!)
I love you
I still love you!
(Santana: Hey, baby!)

Everyone walks to the front besides Jesse who watches them.

Holly with New Directions (Santana)
I see you driving round
Town with the guy I love
And I'm like "forget you"
(Forget you, oh yeah)
(New Directions: Oh-oh-oh)
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough (Ooh)
I'm like
"forget you and forget him, too"
(Oh, baby!)

Sam and Kurt push Jamey and Sebastian with the others following.

Holly with New Directions (Santana)
Saying if I was richer
I'd still be with ya (Yeah, you!)

Kurt walks over to Jamey and puts his hand on his chest. Kurt moves away from Jamey who looks at him.

Holly with New Directions (Santana)
Huh, now ain't that some shhh
(New Directions: Ain't that some shhh) (Ooh, ooh!)
Although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best
(Wish you the best)
With a "forget you"
(You, ah-ah-ah)
Oh-oh-oh, oh!

The song ends and everyone cheers. "Let's go get some tacos!" Holly yelled at them making them cheer more. The brothers look over at their sister who was gone.