Girls Vs Boys Part 2

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse was walking with Kurt to the choir room. "I take it we have a lot of sweater trends to look forward to this season." Jesse said to Kurt who was wearing a long sweater. Dave comes out of nowhere and pushes Jesse hard into the lockers. Dave walks away while Kurt check to see if Jesse was okay. "You okay?" Kurt asks her while putting his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah. Fine." Jesse said to him, Kurt takes Jesse's hand and they walk to the choir room.

In The Choir Room

Kurt and Jesse walk into the choir room. Jamey and Sebastian see Kurt holding Jesse making the two walk over to them. "What's wrong?" Jamey asks while pulling Jesse to the two brothers. "Dave, he pushed her hard into the lockers." Kurt said to them. "He is going to get it." Sebastian said to them. "You just get out of your sling." Jesse said to him making Sebastian look at her. "It  doesn't matter if I can't keep you safe." Sebastian said to her. "After this, we will find Dave." Jamey said to his brother who nods agreeing as Will walks into the room with Puck behind him. "Alright guys, let's get down to business!" Will said to them as Puck and everyone else sit down. "First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Will said and everyone claps for him. "Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Will said to him. "Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck said to them. "And now, drumroll, Finn!" Will said and Finn does a drumroll. "Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." Will said to them making everyone cheer. "First, the a'capella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Will said making everyone cheer while Mike and Puck pat Jesse's shoulders. "Jess, what do you think about going against your boyfriend?" Mike asks her. "I hope he and the Warblers have their game face when they go against us." Jesse said to them making everyone cheer. "And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs." Will said to them. "Is that legal?" Sebastian asks him. "How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asks them. "Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck said to them making everyone agree with them. "Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing." Will said to them and they split up and Kurt moves to the girls. "Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team." Will said to him making Kurt sigh and he walks over to Jamey, Sebastian, and Sam. "Boys." Will said making the boys look at him. "You are doing songs traditionally sung by girls groups." Will said to them and he turns to the girls. "And girls, try some classic rock. Uh, the Who, the Stones. The more opposite your choice, the more choice you get." Will said to them.