Expelled

Later At McKinley In The Choir Room

Finn, Quinn, Jesse, Sebastian, Sam, Jamey, Kurt, and Burt was learning a dance number. "Thank you both for attending the Kurt Hummel Wedding Dance Seminar." Kurt said to them and he looks at Burt. "Dad, you're going to have to pull off the first dance with Carole. And if Uncle Andy's 40th birthday party was any indication, you're going to need some work." Kurt said to him. "What are you talking about? My moves were great, okay? It was the...damn sangria..." Burt said to him as Kurt walks over to him. "Okay. We dance to the beat, not to the words." Kurt said to him while taking his dad's hand. "Affected my coordination. I'm here, right?" Burt asks him. "Yes, right here. Okay. All right, have you guys chosen a..." Kurt said while Burt holds both of his hands. "No... A wedding song?" Kurt asks while moving his hand on his waist. "Uh, yes. We're thinking "Stairway" or some Buble?" Burt said to him. "Okay. Great. So it's basically one-two-three-four. Okay. Follow me, all right? Gentleman leads on the left. Right. Opposite of me. Okay? Get ready? Opposite. One-two-three-four." Kurt said while their start dancing. "Okay, getting back." Kurt said making the girls laugh. "Hey, look at me, I'm dancing, huh? Look at that!" Burt said to them. "Yeah, okay. Come over here, and dance with yourself, practice." Kurt said to his dad while Sam stands up and takes Sebastian's hand and pulls him to the front and their join Burt in the dance. "My feet are moving and there's music." Burt said to them while Quinn and Finn walk to the front and start dancing. Jamey walks over to Kurt and they dance together to learning the moves. Will walks into the room to see everyone dancing but Jesse. Will walks over to her. "Jess." Will said making Jesse look at him. "Can I have this dance?" Will asks her making Jesse laugh a little and she takes his hand. The two join the others in the dance, Jesse looks at the doorway to see Dave making a face at her. Will looks over to see him making the face and Dave walks away. "Jess, what is going on with you?" Will asks making everyone stop dancing to look at them. "There's something you're not telling me." Will said to her making her brothers walk over to them. "He threatened to kill me." Jesse said to them making the brothers leave the room. "What? You've got to be kidding me." Will said to her and he turns around to see his sons were gone. "BOYS!" Will yelled while walking out with Jesse, Sam, and Kurt behind him. "Can you two tell me what is going on." Burt asks Quinn and Finn.

In The Hallway

Jamey shoves Dave up against the wall. "What the hell?" Dave said and he sees it was Jamey. "You threatened my sister." Jamey said to him making Burt push him off and Sebastian holds him. "Try threatening us." Sebastian said to him as Kurt, Jesse, Will, and Sam run over. "Let him go." Will said to him. "Hell no." Sebastian said to him. "We will talk in the principal's office." Will said to him and Sebastian lets Dave go who runs away.

In The Principal's Office

"So it seems the situation has reached a boiling point." Sue said to Jesse, Will, Dave, and Paul Dave's dad. "You get that right." Will said to her. "Nothing happened." Dave said to Sue. "I'll tell you what really happened. Mr. Karofsky..." Will said looking at Dave's dad. "My name's Paul." Paul said to him. "Paul, your kid threatened the life of my daughter." Will said to him. "Jesse? Is that true?" Sue said making Jesse look at her and nods a yes. "That's not true. I didn't say anything." Dave said to her. "That's what he said. He said he would kill me if I told anyone that he kissed me." Jesse said to them. "She's making all this stuff up." Dave said to them. "Oh, is that right?" Will said to him. "Hold on a sec." Paul said to Will and he looks at Dave. "You have been acting differently lately, David. You used to get A's and B's. You're talking back, you're acting out, and now we're sitting here. So let me ask you. Why would Jesse make that up?" Paul asks him. "Maybe she likes me." Dave said to him making Jesse roll her eyes. "After hearing both sides of the story, you are hereby expelled." Sue said to Dave. "I will not have one student threatening the life of another. If you don't think this is fair, well, you can appeal to the school board. You'll leave campus immediately." Sue said to him. "I appreciate your time." Paul said to them and he walks out with Dave behind him. Jesse and Will stand up and walk to the door but Jesse stops at the doorway. "Thank you." Jesse said to Sue who nods to her. "Your welcome." Sue said to her and the two walks out.

In The Hallways

Jesse walks over to her brothers, Kurt and Sam. "And?" Kurt asks as Jesse walks over to them. "Dave is expelled." Jesse said to them making Kurt hug her. "I am so happy right now." Kurt said to her while the boys smile at the two.