The Most Wonderful Day of the Year

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jamey and Sebastian were walking to the choir room. "How the hell are we going to get Rachel out of the club without our dad losing his job?" Sebastian asks his brother. "We think of something but for now, let's think of Christmas." Jamey said to him. "Okay, fine." Sebastian said to him as Sam walks over to Sebastian and they share a hug as Jamey walks on. "Hey." Sebastian said to him as they pull away. "So, I want you to meet my parents." Sam said to him making Sebastian shock. "Are you sure that a good idea?" Sebastian asks him. "They thought the ring I get you was for a girl." Sam said to him. "They don't know you are gay?" Sebastian said to him. "Yeah." Sam said to him. "Sam..." Sebastian said but Sam cuts him off. "Yeah, I know. It was hard for you and your brother when your mom stop loving you. I know my parents love me and they will not care. All they want is for me to be happy." Sam said to him. "Okay." Sebastian said getting worried. "Hey." Sam said while moving closer to Sebastian.  "Whatever happens I will still love you." Sam said to him making Sebastian lean in for a kiss. "Look at what we have there." The two pull away to see Rachel. "Thanks to you two we were a tie." Rachel said to them. "That better than losing." Sam said to her while Sebastian puts his arms around Sam. "No, it's not. Now that your sister is on that team we will lose." Rachel said to them. "I think I hear my dad calling me." Sebastian said to her and he takes Sam's hand and they walk away from Rachel.

In The Choir Room

Jamey enters the choir room and Kurt runs over to him and they share a hug. "Hi to you too." Jamey said to him as Kurt pulls away from him. "My dad wanted me to give this to you." Kurt said while handing Jamey a box. "What is it?" Jamey asks him. "Open it." Kurt said to him and Jamey opens the box to see papers inside. "Papers?" Jamey asks him while looking at Kurt. "What do you think it for?" Kurt asks him and Jamey reads the papers to see it for working at Burt's workplace. "What?" Jamey said looking at the papers. "You have done so much for me." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "My dad wanted you to have this." Kurt said to him making Jamey put the papers down and he picks up Kurt making him laugh. "Put him down." Mercedes said as she walks into the room with a smile. Jamey puts Kurt down and they share a kiss as Sebastian and Sam walk into the room. Sebastian walks in between the two pullings them apart. "AHOY LADIES!!" Sebastian yelled while giving Kurt a hug. "Sam." Jamey said as the two share a hug. "Sebastian, let go of my boyfriend." Jamey said to him while walking over to him. "Fine." Sebastian said letting go of Kurt and he gives his brother a hug. "Oh god." Jamey said to himself and he gives his brother a hug. The band starts playing a Christmas song.

New Directions Girls
We're on the island of misfit toys
Here we don't wanna stay

The girls sing while everyone walks over to the tree that Puck got them. 

New Directions Boys
We want to travel with Santa Claus

New Directions
In his magic sleigh

Brittany pushes Artie to Finn and Quinn.

Artie
A pack full of toys means
A sack full of joys
For millions of girls and
For millions of boys

Artie sings while Quinn hands him a gift.

New Directions
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Sam
A jack-in-the-box waits
For children to shout

Sam sings while taking Sebastian's hand.

Sebastian
Wake up!
Don't you know that
It's time to come out!

Sebastian sings while the two walk to Jamey and Kurt.

New Directions
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Jamey takes Kurt's hand and they dance to the song with Mike and Brittany following them.

New Directions
Toys galore scattered on the floor
There's no room for more
And it's all because of Santa Claus

Finn
A scooter for Jimmy

Quinn
A dolly for Sue

Sebastian
The kind that will even say

Brittany
"How do you do?"

New Directions
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Brittany
How'd you like to be a spotted elephant?

Brittany sings to Artie.

Artie
Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose!

Quinn
Or a water pistol that shoots.....
Jelly?

Quinn sings to Finn.

New Directions
We're all Misfits!

New Directions
If we're on the island of unwanted toys
We'll miss all the fun with the girls and the boys
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful, wonderful
Wonderful, wonderful
Wonderful day of the year!

The song ends as Will walks into the room to see the tree. "Hey, guys. What's this?" Wil asks them. "We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Kurt said to him. "Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car." Finn said to him. "And ornaments?" Will asks them. "The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. I think she was a holiday hoarder." Santana said to him. "Uh...And the presents?" Will asks them. "I lifted them from a display at the mall. But don't worry. They're empty." Puck said to him. "Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Will said to them. "For us it is. This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won sectionals two years in a row... and according to everyone at this school, we still suck." Mercedes said to him. "I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot." Mike said to them. "You can eat that, you know." Lauren said to him. "No. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, I'm the first one to say...that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did." Will said to them. "I thought that was Thanksgiving." Puck said to him. "And this year...Glee Club is gonna lend a hand...to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima." Will said to them. "How are we gonna do that?" Kurt asks him. "The only way we know how. By singing about it. We're gonna go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney-Vento." Will said to them. "Wait. Classrooms in this school with students in them?" Tina asks him. "Well, if there are no students in them...there will be no one to put money in the collection box while we sing." Will said to them. "We're gonna be killed." Sebastian said to himself. "No, guys, it's Christmas, a time for miracles. We gotta try this." Finn said to them. "Finn's right. So let's start rehearsing. This year, Glee Club's going full Santa." Will said to them with a smile.