Sway

At The Wedding Reception

Jamey and Quinn were sitting with Finn and Kurt while the others were sitting at another table. At the club's table, Blaine was sitting next to Jesse and he takes her hand making Jesse look at him. "I love you." Blaine said to her making Jesse move closer to him. "I love you too." Jesse said to him making Blaine smile. "Hey, no making love in front of me." Sebastian said making Blaine and Jesse look at him while the others laugh. Sebastian and Jesse share a smile and Sebastin winks at her. Sebastian looks at Sam to see him looking like he was alone. Sebastian takes his hand making Sam look at him. Sebastian kisses his cheek making Sam move closer to him. Sebastian knows he is not being a good boyfriend to Sam but he is trying. With Jamey and Kurt. Jamey was making faces at Finn who was giving him one back. "Hey, stop that." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "I am just trying to have some fun." Jamey said to him while putting his arm around Kurt and kisses Kurt's cheek a few times. Finn throws a sweet at Jamey hitting Jamey's head. Jamey looks at him to see Finn was laughing. Jamey picks up the sweet and throws it back at him. "Boys, stop throwing sweets." Burt said to them making the boys act like they didn't do anything. Kurt and Quinn kiss their lovers' cheeks as Will walks to the stage. "It's time for Burt and Carole dance." Will said to everyone who cheers as Carole and Burt walk to the dance floor. The band starts playing the song making Burt and Carole start dancing.

Will
When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Burt looks at Kurt who nods in saying he was doing okay.

Will
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance
You have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Blaine and Jesse share a smile at each other.

Will
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you

Jamey sings to Kurt making him laugh.

Will
Only you have that
Magic technique
When we sway I go weak

Sebastian starts playing with Sam's hair making him move closer to him.

Will
I can hear the sound of violins
Long before, it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Blaine puts his arm around Jesse who holds onto his hand.

Will
Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sound of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Burt dips Carole on the note and stands her up again.

Will
Like a flower
Bending in the breeze

Finn laughs a little while Jamey takes Kurt's hand and kisses it.

Will
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance
You have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Sebastian starts talking sweet things to Sam making him smile.

Will
When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like an ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you
Have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

The song ends and everyone cheers for them. Carole and Burt share a kiss and they sit down again. "Did I do good?" Burt asks Kurt. "Great." Kurt said to him making Burt smile.