Chapter - Explanation

Hi guys!

I know not many people read this book but to those who did thank you so much for your support. 

BTS used to bring me joy and give me hope but over time that has changed and for a while now, BTS bring me more pain than they does happiness so as much as I hate doing this I have decided to cut off this part of my life. I will always love the boys and will always be rooting for them to do their best and get rewarded for their hard work, however due to my mental health and other personal issues I can't deal with the pain, that comes with being apart of this amazing community (ARMY), on top of everything else.

I want to thank all the ARMYs all around the world for doing such an amazing job and I hope you continue to support the boys without me, although they won't see this I remember feeling so welcomed into the community even when I was new, and I particularly want to thank everyone who read this book and my helping you book even though you probably won't see this either.

I've not watched or seen anything to do with BTS for a few months now and although it's really hard and really painful it's something I need to do, I know most of you won't understand and that's fine but please respect my decision. Unfortunately, giving up BTS and being apart of Army also means discontinuing to write this story and so many others I had planned for the future, I've always loved writing so this is really hard for me but for now I believe it's for the best. If things get better and supporting BTS becomes something that helps me again rather than hinders me I might start writing again but incase that doesn't happen I wanted to give the small handful of you who read my books an explanation.

I knew I made the right decision when the other day a bts video got recommended to me on my youtube and the thumbnail was Taehyung and the title was something along the lines of 'ARMY is what gets us through the hard times', and I remember hearing that so often when I watched them regularly, and although this is really stupid I felt upset because they're going on as usual and praising Army, little do they know they lost a member of ARMY. I always knew but it's hard seeing proof that they after spending so much time and effort into supporting them and loving them they don't even know I exist.

Anyways these are a few of the reasons I left. There's so much more I want to say but I've forgotten in the moment and no one's going to read this anyway so once again thank you so much to BTS, ARMY and to everyone who read and supported my books, it meant the world.

Goodbye and Thank you for the final time! - Bangtanxxo.