Chapter 22 - The Party

As I enter the musky smell of cologne and sweat mixed with alcohol hits my nostrils heavily. Immediately, I can spot the various groups Jimin was referring to. It's easy to tell either from the way they're dressed or how some are pressing themselves against guys whereas others eyes are bloodshot and droopy from the weed. 

It's very typical, like they show in movies and pretty much just as I expected it. 

My eyes desperately search for Jimin or at least someone from his group so I know they're here, but after no success I give up. They have a big reputation so I'm sure it would be obvious if they were here. 

I take a deep breath then find the bar area and get a drink just as Jimin said before sitting on one of the stools in the corner trying not to be seen. 

Suddenly, I hear cheers and some screams even as people crowd around someone. It doesn't take a genius to know that the famous BTS have just arrived. I release a sigh of relief knowing he's here, but then my stomach flips and I realise that also means the rest of them are here and they're getting constantly bombarded so it won't be easy to talk to him. 

I decide to continue making myself seem invisible, scared of the consequences if I don't.

[...]

After looking at the ground for about 10 minutes I look up. My stare imminently falling onto Jimin's lean but muscular figure. I gulp trying to calm myself down. He's wearing black skinny jeans that have various rips in them and a loosely hanging black shirt that's half tucked in. His hair is styled to perfection and to be 100% real with you, it's a breath-taking sight. 

It's not hard to spot Jimin and the rest as they appear to glow compared to everyone else and no one can deny it. He's got girls flirting with him and guys trying to make him laugh. It's a common thing for guys to try and get close enough with any of the boys to become part of BTS, but it never happens. 

Even though  I may not be a fan of them, even I can't deny their unbreakable friendship. No one's getting into their tight group, I don't know why people even bother trying. 

A buzz brings me out of my thoughts.

1 New Message From: Jimin.

I am gob-smacked that he even thought to text me whilst surrounded by a bunch of popular girls and boys. I assumed he would've forgotten all about me when he got here. 

Jimin: You here yet? 

I hesitate to reply, rethinking this whole plan but never the less answer because I may as well go through with it now, I mean I've come this far. 

                                                                         Y/n: Yes, I'm hiding in the corner...

I watch as he reads my text and see a small grin appear on his face, I can tell he's trying to hold back his laugh. 

He subtly pretends to itch the side of his face as he turns in my direction and he instantly, giggles to himself, clearly trying to suppress it.

Jimin: You look so sad and lonely over there hahaha.

Y/n: Shut up, you look like a manwhore with all those breasts in your face.

Jimin: Y'know it ;) Girl in the blue top has basically got nothing yet she's still pushing it.

Y/n: Haha, that girl to your right looks like she has a nice pair.

Jimin: Mmm you're right. Aha, calm down though y/n, I'm pretty sure she's straight from the way she keeps trying to get me to look at them.