Chapter 13 - Connection

I mentally face palm for my previous thoughts.

Jimin warm up to me? Pftt, how stupid. He would ridicule me if he ever found out that's what I was thinking.

"Really, Jimin?" J-hope scoffs looking in the shortest boy's direction, "This is the second time you've stopped us from hurting her, you can't have her all to yourself. We need someone to push around as well." 

As weird as it sounds I can see where J-hope is coming from. Snap out of it y/n! What is wrong with me.

Jimin finds the floor very interesting, "Yeahhh, I know...I just, ermm...I don't know. I just think we should at least keep her alive." He mumbles half sarcastically as we all know none of them would ever murder anyone.

The oldest flashes him a big beam completely breaking character and assures him, "Don't worry, we all know how much someone can take. None of us will accidentally kill her, but you need to let us get revenge as well. She made me run ffs!" Jin doesn't sound too pleased as he has a flashback to the spine-curdling memory of running.

"Oi, get off of her!" My saviour calls out to the boys that still have me pinned against the wall as they squabble between themselves. 

I hear a wave of sighs leave their lips as they turn to face JB who is jogging over, his hands in tight fists.

Now, JB may seem like the sweetest person you will ever meet, BUT lets just say he knows how to handle himself. I mean he was a lot buffer than some of these guys, obviously not comparing to Jungkook though. 

However, in this case, it's 7 experienced fighters against 1 guy, who although hasn't got loads of experience can definitely punch as if he was a pro.

"Or what?" Suga snarls.

"You guys are pathetic. She's not even half your size! Do you really find this entertaining?" My friend tries to reason, not stupid enough to fight, knowing that he would lose this brawl, "Come on, look at her, she's not even recovered from the last time she was unfortunate enough to bump into you lot." As he says that he sends direct lasers in Jimin's direction. 

"Awww look, you're boyfriend's trying to protect you." RM sarcastically pouts as he forcefully grabs my head and roughly turns it in JB's direction who is currently getting cornered by Jungkook, V and Jin. 

JB doesn't remove his view from me, obviously conflicted on what course of action to take. He could probably take on two of the weaker members but 3 of them and when Jungkook is involved, nah he's fully aware he's got no hope. 

Huh, that should be J-hope's new nickname, 'No-hope' or 'hopeless', I observe. Not the time y/n.

Running out of options I stare at Jimin, praying to the Gods that he does something, anything to help. If not me then at least JB. He meets my gaze and rolls his eyes before speaking again, "Seriously guys, lets just leave it for today. The bell will go soon and you know what the principal warned us." At his words the boys retreat and RM's grip loosens on me. 

"You got lucky this time." He snaps at me before they all leave. 

I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding and JB comes over to check if I'm alright. 

[...]

After getting through the rest of the day I'm now sat on Jimin's bed, lost deep in thought. 

Jimin finally enters after a while, "Hey." His voice is demanding and I don't reply in fear of saying the wrong thing.

He throws heaps of folders and papers in my direction. Once I pick one up I realize it's his recent and wayyy overdue homework.