Chapter 21 - Getting Ready

The weekend flies by and before I know it Monday has rolled around again.

I sigh dreading school after the last encounter with BTS, Jimin had told me where they were going on the Sunday but I couldn't bring myself to go after they had specifically warned me to stop showing up wherever they are.

Almost as soon as I step through the gates I am collared by the infamous group of dashing young boys.

"Hey it's the stalker." Suga spits venomously.

"It's weird how you say it was a coincidence that we saw you at all of those places but  as soon as we threaten you you stop showing up." RM cackles.

"It was a coincidence, why would I ever bother following you around. I don't want to be near you anymore than you want to be near me." I state, aggravated with this whole situation.

"Well, we'll have to see won't we." Jimin smirks at me before walking off with the others. I've seen that smirk so many times, but this time was different, this time it was an act so the others stop suspecting him. 

I stand there in a trance until I am startled by JB's voice, "Hey! Why are you just standing here like a weirdo?"

"Y/n, you alright?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yepp, I'm perfectly fine bouncy boy and JaeBae, I was just ermmm...looking at something." I reply not so confidently. 

Instead of interrogating me they just brush it off and we continue talking casually until we need to go to first period. 

[...]

I am currently in English doing everything I can to stay awake and look attentive.

The task becomes significantly easier as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

2 New Messages From: Park Jimin

More excited than I maybe should be, I unlock my phone and open the message.

Jimin: Today after school, 9pm at Jihun's house party.

Jimin: Be there. 

                                                                                                                                    Y/n: I wasn't invited.

I reply bluntly hoping not to seem too enthusiastic about his message. Oh god, did I reply too fast, I answered straight away. Do I seem desperate?! 

I mentally curse at myself for being bothered about these little things that have never even occurred to me before. My self-loathing is interrupted by another buzz in my hand which automatically makes my heart race.

Jimin: So? It's an open party, free for all.

            Y/n: Do I need to remind you, your friends threatened me to never follow them again!!

Jimin: Do I need to remind you, that this morning they called you a stalker because you genuinely did stop following them so it makes you look suss, and you had to make matters worse by claiming it was a coincidence so going to this party will prove you showing up where they are actually is a coincidence.

Jimin: Besides, this party is going to have so many people it would be weirder for you not to be there. 

                                                                               Y/n: But I've never been to one of these parties before!