Chapter 30 - Kim Seokjin

*I know at the minute the chapters are rather repetitive and such, but soon the main plot will continue, just bare with me.*

The next few weeks, life seems to float by as everyone is busy studying for our mock exams that we have just before the Christmas break. Not much progress has been made between BTS and I because they have been going out less, due to weather and studying and when they have gone out I have had other arrangements planned. Jimin and I have been talking less, however, we always go to sleep, his hand laced with mine, so for now that time of the day is what keeps me going, what gives me motivation. 

Even if we don't talk for a whole day, I am always guaranteed those precious moments when we sleep side by side. Due to not seeing him as frequently, I treasure our time together more than ever before, making my feelings for him grow rapidly. 

It's currently, 14th December and our mock exams finish in two days, I am trying to cram in some last minute studying for English before going to sleep as that's the exam we have tomorrow. 

"Hey." Jimin's voice dances in my ear, sending pleasant tingles through my body. 

I look away from the page with ease and redirect my gaze at him.

"It's 12:34pm, you should sleep or you will be too tired to concentrate tomorrow." He gestures me over and as if a magnet was attracting me, my body automatically floats to his side. 

He gently smiles at me before taking my hand and turning the dim light off as we drift off, re-energizing ourselves for the test. 

[...]

Frantically, I rush out of the door aware of how late I'm running but the English test is replacing first lesson. 

I make it just in time as I see the line of students flooding into the hall for the test. I breathe a sigh of relief and get in line. 

"Y/n." I look in the direction of my name being called and see JB running over to me, "Good luck." He grins.

"Late as usual I see." I tease before also wishing him the best of luck. 

[...]

The next two days pass painfully slowly as each test wears out my body and mind more and more. The only reason I am able to survive it is because I recharge each night with the person I like next to me. I accepted my feelings for Jimin about a week ago and am now embracing it, although I know not to get my hopes up.

"Y/n." Jimin's sweet voice pierces through the air towards me.

I turn around just outside of his house, exhausted as we had to take the last two tests today; Chemistry and Dance Theory. 

"V is holding a small trip away over the weekend to celebrate the end of tests and beginning of the Christmas break." He informs me.

"Ok? Cool, so you won't be here this weekend." I confirm.

He hums before suggesting, "Why don't we try and get you to come?"

I laugh in his face before dead-panning, "No."

"Whyyy?" He whines.

"Because it's V's trip, he woUlD PERsoNaLLy KICK ME OUT!" I remind him, getting increasingly louder to emphasise my point.

"Ok, ok fine." He gives in easily.

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation.

"Shit." Jimin mutters.

"What?" I frantically question, having a bad feeling about this. 

"It's Jin. To commemorate the end of mock exams I invited the boys round but all the others have to do stuff with their families."