Chapter 6 - BTS

I scramble up and out of bed so fast I think I got whip lash. I quickly throw on the first things I find in the wardrobe; one of his baggy jumpers and the smallest jeans he had but they still hung on me. I get washed and decide to leave breakfast today as I would rather miss a meal but stay alive.

I hear the dreaded sound of the door bell ring and my heart beat increases. I just look at Jimin in a state of panic and he has that smug look on his face.

"Fine, come with me." Answering my pleads for help he leads me to his massive room and pulls on one of the books - I knew he didn't read, that makes more sense as to why he even has books in his room.
As if something from a movie the walls part creating a large dark hole in the wall.

We wait for a second, then automatic lights turn on, revealing a huge secret room.

"Hide in here." He says, "be quiet tho it's not sound proof. Oh yeah, and the lads know about this room so think of somewhere to hide in case they come in."

Before I have time to thank him he shuts the massive door and goes to let the other boys in, who to be fair have been waiting outside for a while now.

I take in my surroundings. There's a large, old looking fire place and couches around it. Above the fireplace is a big TV, this room looks like something out of a movie.

Lost in thought I hear the boys voices as the approach. They must be in Jimin's room.

"Hey man it's been ages since I've seen this room." I can't make out whose saying what but I assume he's talking about this room.

Flustered I scan the room praying I see a place I can hide. I spot a chest and decide to bet my chances that it's empty. I open it up as I hear the book being pulled and dive into the fortunately empty chest just as I hear the boys footsteps entering the room.

"Come on guys we don't want to stay in here?" I can hear Jimin attempting to take them somewhere else.

"Nah I'm actually good in here it's a lot nicer than I remember." I think that's RM saying. There's a murmer of agreement around the room.

I try to breathe as quietly as I can whilst they just talk and chill out together.

"Bro where should I put these?" It sounds like Jungkook's voice.

"What are they?" Jimin replies.

"Movies, they were on my seat."

"Oh I'll move them." After this I hear footsteps getting closer. My heart rate increases and I feel myself start to sweat. I'm sure I'm going to get found out.

Desperately, I grab any means of skin and fat on my arm that I can and clamp down on it as hard as I can, trying anything to stop my nerves from spiralling out of control.

The lid of the chest is slowly opened and I look up straight into the face of...Jimin.

He gives me a knowing look then winks before closing the chest again.

"Hey guys seriously let's leave it's dead." He tries again to make them go and this time they comply.

My pulse imminently calms down and my breathing returns to normal. I wait in the chest for a few more minutes after they've gone just to be safe.

Soon I exit the thing that saved me and I feel refreshed being able to move again. I can hear them all in Jimin's room so I attempt to be as quiet as possible as not to cause any commotion. I also take note of the chest as my go to place to hide if I hear anyone approaching.

As I can hear them talking to each other but it's not clear, "Yo, Na-oon p-ss me t- re-ot-e."

They are calling each other names but I can't make them out. No one knows their real names other than this group of friends.

Jimin and Jungkook definitely use their real names and I think Jin does but I'm unsure. That's one of the massive debates going around at school. Then RM, Suga, J-hope and V all use fake names.

It adds to the group's mystery. They don't have any real friends other than each other but they get around with the girls but even they don't find out their real names. Thinking of it I don't think any of them have ever dated.

Lost in my thoughts I don't notice the sound of the door opening again. I freeze on the spot unsure of how to react in a situation like this.

This is it I'm done for. I'm going to die.

My fear is increased with shock as a hand touches my shoulder forcing me to turn around. I don't think I've ever been happier to see Jimin.

"Ok, chances are they will come back in here so find a comfier place to hide because I don't know how long they will be here." I appreciate the warning and scan the room for any signs of a potential hiding spot.

I detect a cupboard I open it to check if I could fit and luckily there's plenty of room. I perch myself in here as I hear the door opening once again.

This time I can see what's going on as there are gaps in the cupboard doors. My breathing becomes louder than I intend it to and I cover my mouth attempting to hide any noise, fortunately, it goes unnoticed.

"Fucking hell, it feels like forever since we've been in here." Jungkook states.

"Yeah, do you remember the time Taehyung saw this place and he started crying because he thought we were aliens." RM says laughing as all the boys begin to reminisce on the old times.

I'm not sure who Taehyung is but it's obviously not Jungkook, Jimin or RM. It's unusual how much I feel as though I want to find out more about these boys. They may be horrible to me but they are always there for each other to the ends of the earth. They never cease to amaze me.

[...]

After what feels like hours they finally leave. My bum aches from sitting on this uncomfortable box for so long and my legs are dead.

I hear Jimin escort them out as the others complain about the lack of time and alcohol but Jimin makes up some stupid excuse.

He re-enters the room and calls my name wanting me to reveal myself. I push the door open and he informs me that they are gone and I can stop hiding.

The numbness from my body causes me to immediately topple over when I make any attempt to stand up.

Jimin just laughs at my pathetic state and strolls off leaving me feeling belittled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it! 

Now that the Jungkook book is completed I will be solely focused on this book which I am so excited about as I am very proud of this book so far. I would love any feedback on either of these books and I want to thank you for encouraging me to keep writing. 

Thank you - Bangtanxxo :)