Chapter 25 - Hanging Out Like Friends?

Y/n's POV:
Peacefully, I wake up from my slumber, Jimin's hand still firmly entangled with mine.
I can't hold back the small smile gracing my face as I admire his sleeping expression. He looks seemingly innocent, how ironic.

My attention is stolen by the creaking sound of JB's door being opened. My old friend enters and gestures for me to come with him.

I carefully free my hand from Jimin's and make my way towards the kitchen where I can hear JB.

"Hey." He smiles at me.

"Hiya." I reply, able to tell he's avoiding something.

"Umm.. I was hoping we could talk." He hesitantly says.

Trying to make him feel comfortable I try to sound casual, "Of course, what's up?"

He approaches the kitchen counter, "Can we do it whilst cooking breakfast for all 4 of us because it will be less awkward."

Agreeing, we start on the food preparations.

After a couple of minutes of silence I encourage him to start.

"Ok, before I say anything I want you to know that I'm not mad at you and this isn't us arguing I just need to address somethings." He stumbles over the words.

"JaeBae, whatever it is you can tell me. It's fine." I say awaiting his talk.

"Ok so I just want to talk to you about how I've been feeling. I understand you've had a lot on your plate and as much as it kind of upsets me I understand that nothing can be done about Jimin being the only one able to help you, especially because I took on the role of your... Older brother, however, you trust him more than me now, I feel like you don't tell me anything. I use to know everything about you but now I don't know anything and we don't talk anymore." JB continues to rant out his problems and I listen intently.

As he finishes I feel a rush of guilt completely overthrow any other emotions.

"Oh my god JB, I'm so sorry. I've been so caught up in everything that's been happening that I've been a shitty friend." I hug him tighter than I ever have before, "You know I love you right? And I am always so grateful that you stepped in as a big brother and you've always helped me. I promise none of this was intentional and from now on you will always be the first to hear about everything, including Jimin and not including him."

He beams down at me, "You know I can't be mad at you don't you?"

I grin cheekily at him, "I know."

We giggle and continue to make the late breakfast.

Before long a drowsy Jimin trudge down the stairs.

"Wow." My friend says from next to me.

"What?" Me and Jimin question simultaneously.

"I just never thought that the Park Jimin would stay at my house, and I definitely never thought I would see his morning look." JB chuckles.

"Shut up. It won't happen again." Jimin speaks trying to sound intimidating but it doesn't really work due to his adorable look.

His hair is sticking up in all different directions and he's wearing bright coloured pajamas that JB lent him.

"We made breakfast, you want some?" I ask, breaking up the petty argument.

"Sure." Jimin huffs.

As we all sit down to eat and Jinyoung enters the room and joins us.

"I never imagined us three would be eating breakfast at JB's House with Jimin." Jinyoung voices as we're all silently eating.