Chapter 2 - Sticky Situation

Park Jimin.
Jimin materialises having dived on my stalker.

Shocked I can't pull my eyes away from the unexpected event in front of me. Jimin is kneeling over the unknown person, repeatedly punching him. No signs of mercy present in his expression.

Satisfied with his work he stands up and moves towards me.

"Are you ok?" Prehaps it's because Im not used to it but these words sound foreign to me when coming out of Jimin's mouth.

Baffled I answer, "Err.. Yes, I guess."

His face has relaxed slightly now, the anger disappearing slowly. Unable to comprehend what just happened I ask, "What just happend?" He chuckles at my comment, confusing me further.

"Don't worry about it." How can I not worry? "Oh, and by the way, this was a one off, you're still that pathetic whore to me."

He starts to stroll off, "Why did you help me then?" I blurt out, in the spur of the moment.

He turns around smirking maliciously, "I didn't want someone else touching what I own."

These words disgust me, a fire building up inside of me, "You don't own me..." I inform him through clenched teeth.

He steps closer to me, my reflexes causing me to step back, "Oh, but I do. You should be grateful, no one else will talk to you. You are worthless, remember that." With that he walks off, not looking back.

Although I know that I shouldn't listen to him, deep down those words felt like a dagger stabbing me right in the heart.

[...]

Walking home, my mind is preoccupied with todays events that I didn't even notice my dad come home.

Startled by the view, my eyes are met with my drunken dad and another one of his whores. Quickly, I avoid the horny couple as much as I can and slip out of the front door, returning to the wicked world.

Dad has always expressed how important it is that I am as far away from the house as possible when situations like this occur. Normally, I would arrange to sleep round my friends house, JB. Unfortunately, he is away, travelling with his family so I need to think of an alternative.

I search my brain ruthlessly for anyone who I can stay with but no one strikes my mind. Until, I remember that I know where Jimin lives...

That's not a possibility, right? No I would rather sleep on the streets. But maybe he could at least point me in the right direction for shelter. No, this is not an option...

After contemplating long and hard with myself I come to the conclusion that I have no other choice.

[...]

As I traipse to Jimin's massive house, I think about what I am going to say, however, everything I think of makes me sound psychotic.

With time limited, I arrive in front of Jimin's house totally unprepared. In awe I gape at the mansion before my eyes.

Surrounded by fully grown trees that add to the wealthy feel. The starlight perfectly capturing the personality of the house, highlighting the best parts. It seems to sparkle, the moon behind and above it making it look spectacular.

Understanding, I have no other choice but to go further, I approach the door.

The dark, wooden, double doors look intimidating, the grand knocker complimenting them. It feels like I'm picking up a heavy boulder when I lift the door knocker 6cm up the letting it drop and clash with the expensive wood. A deep booming noise being the product.