Chapter 27 - Nicknames

I dress myself in a maroon off the shoulder dress, that ends just above my knee so it doesn't show too much skin but it still compliments my figure well as it's tight fitted. 

Jimin knocks on the door and I hum letting him know he can come in.

He walks in and pauses when he sees me, "Damn, you clean up nicely." 

"Was that a compliment?" I act astounded as I finish curling my hair and touching up my makeup.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He brushes it off, "I came to ask how you're getting there." 

"Oh, I don't know, I can just ask a taxi." 

"That's a waste of money, I'll drop you off like a street away so you just need to walk up the road." He kindly offers.

"But why? That's still risky, one of the guys could see." I voice the problems with his suggestion.

"So? I would be a bad friend if I didn't do this." He smirks, knowing that will get to me.

My heart leaps when he calls me his friend, although nothing much has changed because we've been acting like this for a while now, to actually hear him call me his friend and vice versa, the reality sets in and it's quite surreal. 

"Ok fine, I'll be ready in like 5 minutes." I give in.

He smiles one last time before leaving.

[...]

After a 20 minute drive we arrive at the club that doesn't hold very good memories for me.

"I'll get out here." I say when we get to the street but further down. 

"Ok." I quickly get out, aware that the 6 boys could see at any second. He drives off and I walk the remaining distance to the club.

I get in the rather short line for the club since it's slightly later than last time I came but still early so you don't have to wait for ages to enter.

When it's finally my turn to go inside I show the fake ID to the bouncer who allows me in and I pass the door where I was previously beaten up by Jimin. This only reminds me of how quickly any of them could change their minds and start bullying me again, maybe even Jimin still. 

I shake the thoughts away and concentrate on other things such as the fact that Jimin is going behind his friend's backs to try and get them to get along with me so I can keep living with him rather than with my dad.

I travel the direct path to the bar to get a drink which I desperately need at the minute. I stop abruptly when I see Mr Jeon and all 7 boys talking whilst Jungkook's dad serves them. 

It's fine y/n, remember what happened earlier. You were confident and pushed forward and the result was great. Thinking about this I force myself to carry on towards the bar just the other side to BTS and await assistance.

After waiting for a while I realise only Mr Jeon is behind the bar, however I daren't call him over because that will really piss them off. I try to focus in on their chat.

Mr Jeon laughs along with the boys, "Ok boys, I really need to get back to work, we're short of staff this evening and look there's a pretty, young girl in need of my service." He gestures to me, making me inwardly cringe and look away.

"Sorry for the wait, what can I get you?" Mr Jeon speaks to me. 

"Oh, what's the strongest thing you have?" I question, the urge to be drunk getting stronger now that I know they know I'm here.

Mr Jeon chuckles whilst preparing my drink, "Rough day?" 

"I guess." I say, thankful he doesn't recognise me from last time.