Chapter 10 - Betrayal

Y/N'S POV:

I find myself in a run down bar near the edge of town. I try to ignore the lustful stares piercing the back of my head. I order another drink from the bartender who is inspecting the forged ID again as he's very skeptical. However, it's the type everyone uses in school, the best of the best. The middle aged man passes me my 6th concoction and the affects are kicking in. I chug the beverage knowing I need these to last me a while. 

I pay the due amount before exiting, deciding it's time to find another bar to avoid any unwanted social interaction. I'm on the opposite side of town to the Venom club to ensure I don't run into the 7 creatures from hell.

Just wandering wherever the wind takes me I enter a rather nice looking club, contrasting with the previous one's I have been in tonight. As soon as I'm in I immediately make a b line over to the bar area and order a shot of vodka. I throw it back then take this time to look around. 

The colour scheme consists of colder tones such as purples and blues with silver seating and furniture. It's fancy looking, although not very big. I can imagine this place being a fun atmosphere later on. It's only about 11pm so the party people are only just arriving. 

A man approaches me, probably in his late 30's, I instantly recognise his attire. He must be the owner of this place. He appears strangely familiar but I can't quite grasp from where I recognise him.

"Hello young lady, I'm sorry to bother you but I need to check your ID. Everything has tightened up recently with laws and stuff so we are just being extra careful. If you don't mind could I take a look at your license?" His voice also seems familiar, as if I've met someone similar to him rather than this man himself.

Appreciating he's only doing his job I hand him the ID and he inspects it thoroughly before handing it back to me with a smile and thanking me.

[...]

Usually, I would move around from location to location but this club is quite nice and all the staff here are chatty, making me feel less lonely. It's currently 1am so the club is glowing as it's in it's prime time. At this point I'm pretty pissed, I still know what I'm doing and can control myself but I'm definitely drunk. 

Suddenly, a dreaded voice rings in my ears as  I hear someone beckon for the bartender to fetch the manager. I keep my head low not wanting to attract attention from the 7 drunk boys. 

Why are they here? They were meant to be at Venom. 

I soon realise why the manager looked very familiar as he stands next to my 7 enemies. He looks like Jungkook, just an older version. That must be why they are here, Jungkook's dad owns this club.

"Ayyy, my favourite boys. Happy Birthday Jimin!" His dad cheers grabbing the attention of some passers by.

"Thank you Mr Jeon." I can tell Mr Jeon is a social person who's easy to get on with as all the boys look relaxed and comfortable around him, where as they were a lot more formal with Mr and Mrs Park. 

I sigh and turn away. I need to try and sneak past them. I was actually enjoying my time here as well, it's so typical those idiots had to come and ruin it, ughhh. 

Keeping my gaze fixated on the laminated flooring, I crouch slightly and try to act casual as I walk past them towards the door that leads to my freedom and safety. 

Of course, everything is going well and I can taste success on my tongue growing nearer until a drunk couple push past me making me bump into V. Shit.

"Oh, sorry." He states nonchalantly as he glances behind him to look at the perpetrator.

I daren't look up and just keep my head down quickening my pace to get to safety but unfortunately my taste of success was brief and V says, "Wait a minute." and tightly clasps my wrist in his hands before pulling me back to where all of them are. 

"Oh, hello again." Mr Jeon greets as he spots me with my head still down, trapped in the claws of V, "Do you guys know this girl?" He questions searching for an answer in any of the boys' eyes. 

"Yeah, she goes to our college, she's a friend." RM lies getting too close as he mutters the last word.

"Actually dad, we should go catch up with her. We will see you later." Jungkook states his eyes not leaving my shaking figure. 

Abruptly, I feel myself getting dragged out of the club. The door that once seemed to be my only chance of survival has now morphed and contorted into the door leading to my death, seemingly mocking me for believing it's undercover lies.

As soon as we exit the warm building the cool air brushes against my body giving me goosebumps. My whole back aches as I get slammed into the wall. I daren't meet any of their eyes and I can't speak a word, not even to beg for mercy. 

"Well, nice of you to show up after our little chase the other day." Suga says his tone menacing and his eyes gleaming in excitement.

"Just so you know is this douche hadn't have stopped us, you would've been dead by now." The scent of alcohol is prominent, mixed with their speech.

"You aren't escaping this time princess. You should've just got what was coming to you that day because now you've just made your situation a whole lot harder." V slurs as he raises his fist.

"Wait," God is that you? "It's Jimin's birthday, we should let him do the honours." Oh. Nope, it's just Jungkook being 'considerate' for his hyung.

"Alright, that seems fair. He is the one that let you go last time as well." V smirks in my direction before shoving me towards Jimin and backing off.

For the first time I lift my gaze, meeting with Jimin's eyes. I search them for any sympathy, any sign that this isn't what he wants to do, any give away that he might possibly help me. But no. There's nothing. I shoot him a pleading look, begging for him not to do this, or at least go easy on me. But once again, my prayers are met with nothing.

Whilst staring deeply into my eyes he smiles scarily and raises his leg before delivering a powerful kick to my abdomen which instantly sends me plummeting to the ground from impact. No remorse, no regret and no guilt. His whole being is emitting pride and his aura is screaming that he's proud of himself and enjoying every second of this. 

Maybe this should've been my present to him, getting to beat me within an inch of my life, even better getting to kill me as I struggle and squirm under his sight. Happy birthday Jimin...

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Hey Guys! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.

I know it was quite short but I thought it was a nice way to end it. Or not a nice way, but a good stopping point.

Thank you - Bangtanxxo