Chapter 4 - No Change

Traipsing into school my eyes search for Jimin and his gang so I know where to avoid. I spot them and naturally go the other way as his words replay in my mind, "Don't think this means I'm going easy on you at school, we aren't friends, we aren't cool and if anything, the bullying is only going to get worse."

"Y/n."

Fuck.

My heart drops as I hear my name come from the devil's son himself, Suga. I continue to walk desperate not to let them catch me.

From out of nowhere RM steps infront of me and chuckles, "No don't even think about it. Where do you think you're going?"

Circled by the 7 boys I have no plan, no exit and no help. They slowly encroach whilst spitting foul remarks at me.

"We haven't even done anything and you already look dead."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No wonder your mum abandoned you."

The tears threaten to escape as Im wishing I can dissolve right here and now. Isnt that what they want? Maybe it would be for the best.

"Enough of the teasing, come with us." Jimin protrudes a different aura to the one I saw about 30 mins ago. This is the Jimin I know.

A dark atmosphere circles them as they lead me to some unknown location. It's almost as if this isn't the same person I was with last night. He's just acting as if he hasn't seen me since yesterday evening.

Jungkook and V have my arms in their hooks, clutching me tightly, ensuring I have no chance of absconding.

They release my sore arms and push me so I'm on the ground.

The punishment starts.

I'm not sure what I'm getting punished for, all I know is its torture.
A sharp jab in my side forces me to yelp out. This only results in harder punches.

I should be use to this by now, however, everyday it becomes more painful, more difficult to persevere.

Powerless against the 7 superiors, I have no control and am defenseless. I gaze up to see the venomous smirks on their faces, filled with delight at the sight of me struggling.

Eventually, they leave, not sparing me a second glance. They leave me lifeless and broken on the floor covered in blood and dirt.

In the distance, the school bell signifying first period rings, but I have no energy or motivation to stand. Soon I plough on, limping to my first lesson, English.

Shit.

Suga and Jimin are in this lesson. I assure myself there's nothing to worry about as they normally skip anyway.

[...]

I've been stood, staring at the door of my classroom for ages now. Debating whether to enter or not. What do I say to her when she asks why I'm late? What If Jimin and Suga are in there?

Mustering all the courage I can find I open the door and walk in, aiming to look confident.

"And why are you late y/n?" The teachers booming voice travels across the classroom.

"Sorry I was late to school."

"Fine, just sit down where there's space." She dismisses me.

Quickly I search for a seat, unfortunately the only space left is right behind Jimin and Suga.

With my head low I sit down, praying for any possibility the boys haven't seen me yet. But luck was clearly not on my side.

"Made it did you? I thought you'd still be out there practically dead." Suga states the playful expression creeping onto his face.