Chapter 1 - Park JIMIN

*This book's plot properly starts in chapter 7 - please be patient as it's not as simple or cliché as it first seems. Just please continue to read it even if you don't enjoy it at first because it gets a lot better! Thank you!*

Running.
Desperately trying to escape the jaws of him. Park Jimin.
Usually, I try to be a confident person, but around him I instantly become a snail, crawling back into its shell.

Cornered in an alley way I anxiously await the inevitable.

Jimin's gang consists of 6 members other than Jimin, who is the leader.
Jungkook is the first to find me, with him being the fastest, Jimin not far behind.

"Oi, bitch!" Jimin slurred, the intoxicating scent of alcohol surrounding him.

He approached me as the smell got stronger, making me hold my breath.
"you can run all you want but you know we will find you."

He lifts his arm and makes a fist then aims for me. Luckily, he's a bit slow because he's pissed out of his mind, all of his gang are. I dodge the swing and sprint past him.

Finally, the rest of his minions show up, including; V, J-hope, Suga, Rm and Jin.

Fortunetly, they've all consumed lots of alcohol as well so I managed to get past them without getting too injured.

As I continue running away I think about how horrible they normally are to me, I don't even want to imagine what they would do to me whilst they are drunk.

[...]

Once I think I've lost them I check my phone: 11:05pm. It's dark which is probably the reason I was able to out run them, also the fact they are hammered.

I begin scanning the street signs as I pass, completely unaware of anyone or anything.

Totally lost, I search the area for anyone that seems approachable to ask for directions. However the streets are bare other than a few junkies roaming around.

Suddenly, my instincts tell me I am getting stalked. My instincts are rarely wrong.

I spot a dark figure protruding from the corner of the street. Keeping an eye on it, I start walking to check whether it follows me or if it's just me being paranoid.

As expected the figure doesn't stray far from me. With my previous experiences I know that it's not safe.

Run.

Once again I find myself in a smiliar situation to earlier. I weave through the streets hoping to lose him, but he is quick and fast catching up.

Without warning I come crashing to the ground, grazing my leg on the way.

Like a deer caught in headlights I freeze, knowing that I have no way out of this situation.

Unable to bare watching, I turn away as the figure encroaches. Abruptly, another silhouette attacks them and my breath leaves me when the person comes into view.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you! :)

This is a short part because its the first chapter of this story. I put a lot of work into this so please show support!

I will try to update regularly, please let me know what I can improve on.

My other book is called - 'Helping you' it's a Jungkook ff, please to and check it out!

This book was requested by someone, so please request anything you want - pm is always open.

Thank you - Bangtanxxo