Chapter 18 - New Project

*THE DANCE THEY WILL PERFORM IS ABOVE! I PUT IT IN NOW SO THE CHAPTER MAKES SENSE BECAUSE SOME THINGS MIGHT BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THE DANCE.*

Even with all the choas currently invading my once peaceful world, life goes on and that means - school. 

I sigh as the building grows in the distance indicating I'm nearing my destination. However, my mood is brightened when I spot a certain black-haired boy slightly ahead of me. I run up to him and dive on him. As a reflex he jumps what looks to be 50ft in the air before properly registering what just happened.

"Morning, JaeBae!" I chime, satisfied with his facial expression.

"Damn y/n, talk about a way to wake someone up in the morning." He mumbles, half annoyed.

I pout at him and lower my head so my pupils appear bigger, "Awww, I was just trying to have some fun...does JaeBae still wuv me?" I cringe at myself.

JB also has a look of disgust on his face, "Sure, just never do that again or any love or respect I had for you will be long gone." 

We continue to chat before the first bell goes. We have dance together so we make our way to the studio. 

I don't mind dance, it's one of the few lessons I can tolerate. I love the subject and I love to dance so I would probably enjoy it a lot more if a certain three boys weren't in this class. Yes, that's right. Jungkook, J-hope and Jimin - or the 3J's as most people prefer to say.

As much as I hate to admit it, no one can help but to acknowledge their amazing dance skills.

"Ok, so starting today I need you guys to concentrate on a new project because it's worth 40% of your final grade so if you fail it will be very difficult to redeem yourself." The teacher, Mr Lee, informs us, "I have already put everyone into pairs and there will be no complaining. Once you are in your pair I will assign everyone a song to choreograph to. For this choreography you will be required to do contact work with your partner to show off your ability to work with others. They key is to show emotion, you need to show you have a connection with your partner whilst dancing, even if you don't get on in reality." 

He then continues, "Before I tell you all who you are paired up with I am going to say now that I did not sabotage anyone the pairings were random. Some girls are with girls some boys are with boys and some girls are with boys, so I don't want to hear any whining." 

Suddenly the door to the studio opens and all our attention turns towards the disruption. 

"Oh, Park Jinyoung yes? Class, this is our new student. I have already paired him up with someone I know he is comfortable with so the change isn't too overwhelming." Mr Lee speaks as Jinyoung enters. 

My face enlightens as I see him walk through the double doors and I sense JB's sudden increase in energy level. 

Jinyoung bows to the teacher then looks around the new faces of the students, as his gaze catches me and JB he smiles widely and we both run up to him, trapping him in our arms.

"I didn't think you would be able to come back so soon!" I whisper excitedly.

He chuckles and we return to listeing to the lecture. 

As Mr Lee ends his babbling he reads out the pairs, "Jinyoung will be with JB..." They smile at each other and I can't resist but beam at their friendship, "Kai and Lisa, Jisoo and Joyce, Y/n and Jimin..." Shit.

The grin is quickly wiped off my face at the sound of my partner. I mean, it might not be that bad, things have definitely changed between us recently?