Chapter 23 - Success?

Eventually, at 1:12am, the game comes to an end.

Everyone that took part goes back into the main living room and returns to whatever they were doing before. I'm surprised no one is wilting yet. 

I attempt to go back to my seat in the corner but it is now taken by someone who I have intentions of talking to so instead I go to stand awkwardly in another corner. So diverse, I know!

Jimin texts me grabbing my attention.

Jimin: Stop putting yourself in the corner, get your ass on this dance floor

Jimin: No excuses, you just sexy danced infront of half the people here ;)

My eyes roam around the room looking for Jimin, unsure about this. Quickly, I find him which is quite an easy task as he tends to shine among others.

He's looking in my direction and gestures me over so I comply.

He doesn't say anything and signals for me to face the other direction and just dance like others so it seems natural because the rest of BTS are with him. 

"Who have you been texting the whole time?" I hear V question Jimin making me giggle slightly because I know exactly who he's been texting and a sense of pride washes over me. 

"Just a bunch of different people." Jimin lies fluently.

I stop listening to their conversation as someone comes and dances with me getting too close for comfort. 

"Hey, I'm Jay." He introduces himself, "I saw your dancing earlier, it was hot." He states whilst looking me up and day as if I was his pray. 

I don't appreciate the action and politely smile before turning away from him.

He takes this as an opportunity to grab my hips and dance seductively, his body connected to mine. I push him off of me and try to shout over the music, "Thanks but I'm fine on my own." 

He appears to get the hint and scoffs before walking off. Suddenly, I feel someone bump into my back and I harshly turn around, fed up of the physical contact. 

I realise it's Jimin and he also turns to look at me saying sorry for "accidentally" walking into me. He sends me a wink telling me to play along as it's part of his plan.

Hesitantly, I smile, "It's fine." 

"Oh, it's you y/n." He acts surprised. 

By now Jungkook, V, Suga, RM, J-hope and Jin are all watching our conversation. 

"Saw your dancing earlier, not bad." His tone is uncaring and sounds like he's uninterested.

"Thanks." I reply not sure what else to say.

Awkward silence surrounds us as neither me nor Jimin know what to say and the boys are, for once, keeping their mouths shut. 

As if a gift sent directly from God himself, Jihun appears, "Hey guys!" 

They all greet him being friendly.

Jihun's attentions switches to me, "Heyy, Y/n right?"

"Umm..yeah." I try to sound casual.

"I saw your dancing earlier, it was impressive. I don't think I've ever seen you before?" The statement turns into a question and I wrack my brain for an answer.

"Oh I don't tend to do anything worth noting." I reply and mentally facepalm instantly. 

Wow y/n, way to make yourself sound interesting and fun.