Chapter 19 - Our Plan

The tone of his voice makes me on edge.

"What about?" I squeak.

"I figured you will probably be staying for a while and as much as I want to, chances are the others are going to find out you're staying here at some point, so we can't keep this a secret forever." He replies.

I furrow my eyebrows, "So what do you want to do?" 

"Well, the reason why I don't want them to find out is because they don't like you so they will probably make fun of me or be disappointed or something, so maybe we can get them to warm up to you." He suggests.

I take a minute to consider the proposition but I'm skeptical.

He adds, "Think about it, if you were anyone else I wouldn't have hidden it from them because there's nothing to judge about letting someone stay at your house, but since it is you, I had to keep it a secret."

What he's saying is reasonable and quite logical but I don't understand how we are going to get them to like me, or at least not hate me. 

I sigh but I'm also aware these are Jimin's best friends and he can't keep this secret forever and he's done so much for me, "Fine, but how do we get them to not hate me?"

He smirks, "You're gonna need to be everywhere we are." 

I freeze at his words and raise my eyebrows shooting him a look of 'what the fuck?!'

He laughs and his slightly crooked front tooth comes into view, I find myself admiring him which I never have before but as I've said in the past he's very handsome - maybe I'm just learning to appreciate it more?

His voice draws me out of my trance, "Ok, at first it might end up with you gaining a few bruises BUT, if you are literally with us all the time eventually they will get use to you and I'll try to include you in stuff, but not obviously, and then you need to be fun and interesting so they might come to see your good side." 

"As much as I love the idea of getting beaten up until they get tired of me, I think my schedule is full, sorry." I say sarcastically whilst looking at him as if he just escaped a psychiatric hospital.

He huffs then highers his voice by an octave and slurs his words to sound like a baby, "Pweaseee y/nnnn, it will be fineeee." He speaks normally again, "Either way they're going to discover this at some point and if that happens when they haven't warmed up to you, I can honestly say I don't know what they will do." 

I try to suppress a smile from his baby voice but fail, "Ok, ok. Fine." 

He grins in my direction before deadpanning, "By the way, you can't ever tell anyone about that."

My brows draw together and I let out a half smile, "About what?" I tease.

He throws me a 'really' look. 

"Ok, I won't tell anyone...other than JB and Jinyoung." I laugh but he looks unamused.

"Y/n I'm serious, or I will let the others beat you up." He sasses back.

I stop giggling, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!" Maybe, but I keep that to myself.

"Wait," I interrupt, spotting an error in our plan, "I can't just start following you all around everywhere, and I definitely can't hang out with you guys." 

"No, I will text you everywhere we go then you need to make sure you turn up, so to them it just looks like a coincidence that you're where we are." He states.

I glance at the digital clock to see it's almost 5am, no point in going back to sleep.

I hum to let him know I will go along with his idea.