Chapter 3- Goodnight

Moving away from the subject he shows me where the essentials are. Then I notice he missed one small important detail.

"Where am I sleeping?" I question.

My breath hitches and I almost choke at his unexpected answer, "You can sleep in my bed." He stated as if it was obvious.

"Ummm..." Unsure of how to reply I stay quiet.

"What? Nothing's going to happen between us, I'm too good for you don't worry." He flashes half a smile, before the cocky look reappears upon his face.

Digusted, angry and partly embarrassed at his insulting comments I lash out, "Yah! I don't like you either. And I could find someone better looking than you easily who would want to go out with me." I sound stroppy like a child not allowed to have chocolate. I know my information is invalid, however, I must try to convince him.

He flashes that 'really?' expression at me, full of attitude before returning to our previous topic.

"I am in charge and I think that's everything." He adds closing the conversation.

[...]

It got a bit awkward in Jimin's room as he continued what he was doing before I arrived and I was just stood there, so I came downstairs and have been on my phone ever since.

Checking the clock on my phone, I didnt realise how late it was, 3:46 am. Deciding I should go to sleep, I head upstairs assuming Jimin is already in bed.

[...]

After getting ready for bed where Jimin pointed out earlier, I sneak into his room, surprised to see him on his laptop.

Clearly, I am louder than I anticipated as he turned around to face me as soon as I entered.

"Umm... I am tired, is it alright if I go to bed?" I hesitantly ask.

I try to act confident around him but sometimes I just can't, he is my bully after all.

"Yeah, I guess. Imma be in in a minute." Without sparing me another glance he treads into the bathroom, presumably to get ready for bed.

[...]

Minutes later, he returns.
His sharp eyes peirce me for less than a second as he smirks, then takes his shirt off, revealing his sexy tattoos and abs.

My mind goes foggy and all logical thoughts I had disappeared in a matter of seconds.

"Like what you see?" He chimes, not even attempting to hide that he is pleased with himself.

"Of course not." I coo. The words fail to leave my throat.

Swiftly, he climbs into bed, then looks at me as if to say 'what are you waiting for?'.

Turning off the illogical things in my brain, I clamber into his bed. The comfort immediately greets me as I sink deep into the cloud-like mattress.

I pull the silky covers over me. I can honestly say I have never felt more comfy in my life.

"Don't think this means I'm going easy on you at school, we aren't friends, we aren't cool and if anything, the bullying is only going to get worse." He clears things up before turning the lamp of leaving us in total darkness.

Wow. What a pleasant way to say goodnight to someone! (Sarcasm).

Normally I would love this pitch black room, I am unable to sleep if its light. However, considering the lovely statement just said by Jimin, it only adds to the eerie atmosphere.

Just breathe it's ok y/n. The bullying can't get much worse than it is, right?!

Eventually, the heaviness of my eyelids becomes unbearable as I shut my eyes for the night.

[...]

Squinting, I am blinded by the rays of light seeping between the gaps in the grey blinds.

The body weight next to me has disappeared. Once gaining my conscience, I turn to see the empty half of the huge bed.

Reluctantly, I depart from the dream like bed, dragging myself away. 6:45am. I traipse into the bathroom and glare at the unattractive person staring back at me in the mirror.

I get to work, making an attempt to at least look half decent.

An hour later I have completed getting ready except for getting changed.

Shit. I forgot extra clothes.

The groan of the door opening grabs my attention and I am greeted by Jimin. Great.

"We need to leave soon, aren't you even dressed yet?" It's weird, how can someone say a kinda caring sentence but sound like they couldn't care less?!

"Umm... I kind of... Umm....forgot to bring extra.. Clothes..." My gaze falls to the floor, ashamed and embarrassed.

Chuckles from the arrogant Jimin make my blood boil, however, he let me stay the night so I contain my emotions.

"Wow, how stupid can someone be?" He continues to grin, "Here, you can borrow this." He throws me an oversized black jumper and a pair of blue, ripped skinny jeans.

"I assume your a size 8 right?" (sizes might be different where you're from, but a size 8 is basically for a skinny to average person)

"Yeah, but why do you have these?" I question confused as to why a grown boy/man would have girls jeans.

"Well the jumpers mine and some girl left those here once." He speaks casually.

It takes me a minute but I soon realise what he means, "Eww! I don't want to wear jeans that belong to one of your fuck buddies." the thought almost makes me gag.

He begins to exit the room, "Well it's those or nothing." He informs before shutting the door behind him.

Hesitantly, I change into the jeans and jumper, trying to ignore the vile facts.

[...]

As I go to leave I am greeted by Jimin.

"Ok, so rules - you can't tell anybody, you still owe me, don't talk to me at school, don't walk with me." He sets the expected rules as we leave.

"ok." I simply don't care.

"I'll walk ahead so go slow." With that he speads up as I lower my pace.

[...]

After a painfully slow stroll, I turn the corner, revealing the hell hole that is my school.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter? I don't think I like it that much.

Sorry for not posting in ages!! I have been really busy and still am but please be patient with me.

Please understand!

Thank you - Bangtanxxo