Chapter 36 -Confessions?

"Sure, may as well."

At this RM's brows raise higher than I thought was humanly possible and the words seem to snap V out of his trance.

"What?" V asks, surprised.

"What?" Jungkook answers but doesn't answer the deeper question the single word held.

Before anyone can object further, Jungkook's dad hands me the 8th glass and professionally pours a liquid into it.

"Cheers!" Jin exclaims as we all throw our heads back and force the alcohol down our throats.

I cringe at the burning sensation that I'm not accustomed to, where as the rest of the boys seem to handle the feeling very well, not even flinching.

"Right, well it's been nice but we should go to the back." V says, slamming the empty glass onto the counter.

They start filing out one by one until Jimin and Jin are left as Jungkook gives me a quick wave following the others. 

"We'll be at the back, you can stay if you want to or you can leave?" Jimin speaks first.

I debate in my head before thinking, I'm already here so why not?! 

"I'll stay and drink a bit, I'm here now aren't I." I smile at the two.

"If you need anything just call one of us ok?" Jin reassures, his parental instincts setting in.

I nod and see them off before returning to my seat at the bar where Mr Jeon soon finds me again.

"You're welcome to go with them you know? It's my club and I have no issue with it." He states.

I smile grateful for the offer, "Thank you, but I think it's best I stay out here. I don't want to interrupt their night."

He scoffs jokingly, "Yeah, they're quite a tight-nit group aren't they? But don't think they've never had their arguments, those boys are more like brothers than friends, so it's only natural they would fall out every now and then."

I grin at their bond, it's something many can only wish to have. 

"Do you know them well Mr Jeon?" I question, eager to continue this conversation.

He chuckles, "It's hard not to when they've been best friends since they could barely walk. Those boys are like sons to me, all of them. Especially Jungkook, but I suppose that's a given considering he's my actual son."

We both laugh and he gets me my usual drink, just reminding me how often I come here now. 

[...]

I giggle at nothing in particular as I finish my 5th or maybe 6th drink? Meh, it doesn't matter, all I know is I'm steaming. Look, I'm not exactly the heavyweight champion of drinking ok?!

I want to see Jimin, I think to myself. I consider calling him like Jin said but I know that wouldn't suffice, so instead, and in my current state of mind, I get the amazing idea to sneak into the VIP area where they currently are. Oh God...

I stumble over to the bouncer and tell him my name.

"Sorry, you're not on the list." He bluntly replies, not even sugar-coating it.

I huff and go back to the bar, "Mr Jeonnnnnnn!" I scream thinking that will be the best way to grab his attention.

"Oh no." He says laughing as he walks over, "You alright?" 

I nod, perhaps a bit too hard as I go dizzy after, "Mr Bouncer man won't let me into the V.I.P section because my name's not on the list." I pout feeling tears spring to my eyes - apparently I'm quite a sensitive drunk.