Chapter 20 - Oh Dear...

"Hhhmmm." Someone intentionally clearing their throat grabs our attention as me and Jimin turn around to face 6 expectant boys, and a few unknown girls who I assume they just picked up whilst being here.

"Look we know you're willing to dance with anyone, but really? Her?" V slurs.

"Since when have any of us cared who entertains us for the night? I couldn't care less as long as I get some action." Jimin replies trying to brush off the situation.

RM speaks up, "No we are not doing this Jimin, come find someone else she isn't going to give you any action anyway." 

I mean he's not wrong about the action part...

Jimin sends me a subtle wink before leaving with them. Well so far so good I guess, I didn't get beat up so there's an improvement.

[...]

It's been a couple of days since I followed them to Venom so it's now Friday and I am changing out of my school clothes into something more flattering but still casual. 

Jimin told me BTS are all going to a coffee shop on the other side of town so I need to be there.

I sigh and pray to the heavens one last time before stalking them and making my way down town. (Walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound. DUDUDUDUDU) (A/N: I'm Sorry...)

[...]

"I'll have an iced americano please." I order.

The lady smiles and starts to make my drink. I pan across the coffee shop, my sight searching for 7 overly handsome boys. Found them. 

They are sitting by the window of the shop, Jimin's back facing me with Suga opposite him so I'm perfectly in his view. He hasn't noticed me yet though. 

"Here you go, have a nice day." The lady behind the counter cuts of my thoughts and hands me the drink. 

I subtly look back to see they still haven't realised my presence but there's no point in me being here if they don't see me so I text Jimin, 'I'm here.'

Awkwardly, I stand by the paying point not sure where to go or what to do. Once again I glance over at their table to see Jimin searching for me. When he spots me and gestures towards the toilets and he gets up and excuses himself.

Taking the hint I follow him keeping my head down as to not get seen...yet.

As soon as we are out of sight i exclaim, "what do you expect me to do?"

"I don't know, I didn't really think that far." He sheepishly replies. Great!

I huff before he continues, "Look there's a seat just behind our table, just sit there quietly until one of them notices you."

"Jimin." I deadpan, "Do you realise how weird I am going to look? No one just goes to a coffee shop and sits there on their own, especially right next to the boys that bully them when there are loads of other tables free." 

He bites his lip as he thinks and I can't help but admire him, the glow returns and everything else suddenly goes out of focus.

His voice brings me out of my haze, "Just go with it for now, just pretend you didn't see us or something. Like walk over on your phone so it looks like you aren't really looking where you are going."

"Fine." I sharply agree.

He walks out before me and I wait anothr couple of minutes whilst I get my act together before copying his actions. I make sure I look as if I'm texting someone with my coffee in my other hand and nonchalantly stroll over to the table behind them. Immediately I can feel their gazes piercing through my head.