Chapter 34 - All Hell Breaks Loose...

"Why did you lie?" Jimin questions as I stay silent.

"I just didn't want to burden you anymore." I reply.

He sighs, before sitting next to me, "Y/n, you're not a burden to me, I'm happy to help you just like I would be if any of the boys would be struggling. You're my friend."

A joy surges through my veins, one so satisfying I wish I could bask in it all day, however, it's shadowed by a tinge of bitterness at the word 'friends'.

"Thanks." 

He sighs before climbing in bed next to me not even asking at this point, although I don't mind and if anything I'm secretly quite excited.

[...]

"Couch Potato!" JB greets me cheerfully as usual.

"Your personal chauffeur is here to pick you up sir." I tease.

"Isn't a chauffeur meant to have a car?" He replies.

Offended I gasp, "I'm a walking chauffeur, for...company. And it's your lucky day today as our service has provided you with 2 chauffeurs so extra the company." I grin.

"You mean extra the annoyance." He smirks as he greets Jinyoung who I had picked up earlier in the day.

"Ready to go?" Jinyoung asks, breaking up our little conversation.

"Yep." 

We talk casually as we walk to the cinema. It's about 9pm so it's quite dark out, but we wanted to walk as we all wanted to stretch our legs. Jin and Jimin were gaming all day so I was just sat bored in my room. 

It doesn't take us long to arrive and after going through the long process of buying tickets we quickly settle into our seats since the movie started a couple of minutes ago.

[...]

"Johnny Depp played that part sooo well." Jinyoung fan boys.

"I must admit for a 50 year old he's very good looking." I agree as JB just scrunches his nose at me and Jinyoung bonding over something he will never understand.

"Fuck you!" A yell that sounded oddly familiar draws my attention away from my two friends who continue walking, oblivious to our surroundings.

I look to my right where a long, dark alley way sits, seemingly abandoned until I look closer and see two silhouettes, one standing over the other as he repeatedly throws punches. Although reluctant, I start turning away deciding it's none of my business until one of the men shouts again.

"You're a good for nothing, low-life that deserves nothing!" This time I'm sure I know that voice, but I can't pin point it.

Warily, I approach the two figures as they begin to take shape, becoming more solid in my view rather than two shadows.

I gasp when I see Suga is the one beating up the other who I don't recognise. As I let my eyes focus on my bully I spot the few tears rolling down his face. Without a second thought, I run over and grab Suga, pulling him off of the other.

He abruptly turns around and glares at me, "What the fuck do you want?!" His voice is pure venom, sending a shiver down my spine in fear, however I don't recoil, determined to do something about this situation.

Before I can reply the man that was previously pinned down by Suga clambers onto his two feet and races away.

"FUCK!" Suga practically screams, but it's not a scream of anger, it's a scream filled with desperation, sadness and relinquish.