13. Sadie x KSI pregnant pt. 2

My eyes scanned the positive tests, a shuddery breath leaving my mouth- which I soon slapped a hand over, upon feeling tears pricking my eyes. My vision blurred, brain going fuzzy as I realised I was genuinely pregnant... My body carried another living being...

"How is it?"  Cass questioned softly from outside the bathroom, her voice withdrawing me from my thought tunnel.

"P-positive." I whispered back, whimpering whilst trying to hold back sobs. 

"Oh, babes..." She opened the door slowly, taking one look at my shaking figure before wrapping her arms around me and giving a comforting hug, patting my back and swaying gently.

"Cassie, I'm g-gonna be a mother..." I trailed off, sobbing afterwards.

"And what's wrong with that?" Cass reminded me. 

"JJ... Ethan... Mum..." I stated names between sobs. "They'll all react b-badly."

"You don't know that!" Cass smiled and reassured me. "Look..." She paused. "What do you want to do first?"

It was my turn to pause and think.

"I need some sleep before I decide on anything-" I decided.

"Great, great, great- feel free to take the spare room and sleep there." Cass suggested.

"Are you sure? I can get an Uber back to my place if that's better." I counter-suggested.

"Shut up and take the spare room." 

"Right then- I'll go there."

...

Yawn.

Eyes open.

Squint.

Curse at Cass for deciding to decorate this room with bright, rainbow decor that blinds you.

Gag.

Push hand over mouth whilst stomach turns.

Throw blanket off frame.

Run to bathroom.

Get on knees.

Throw toilet seat up.

Start throwing up into toilet.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Sadie!" Marissa exclaimed behind me. She crouched down and lifted my hair off my shoulders, tying it into a ponytail behind me whilst rubbing my back. "You feeling alright?" She asked once I seemed to have emptied my entire guts.

"Given the fact I just threw up for about five minutes straight... Not too good!" I exclaimed, with fake enthusiasm, giggling slightly. "God..."

"IS SHE AWAKE!?" Cass could be heard shouting from another room.

"YEP!" Marissa shouted, trying not to raise her voice too much- conscious of my weakened state. Cass entered the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe which led to the bathroom.

"Great, well then Sadie... What do you want to do now- you can stay here, visit whoever, we can go get food..." Cass suggested multiple things.

"I... Okay, process of elimination..." I decided, putting the toilet seat down and flushing before washing my hands and sitting on the toilet seat. "I... Ethan will kill me- I can't talk to him first, I don't feel like telling Mum yet... I- I think that the first person I should tell should be JJ..."

"Alright, you wanna do that via the phone, or shall I drive you to his apartment?" Cass asked.

"Could you drive me over...?" I requested from Cass.