39🔞. Pt2- Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids

"You guys were here the whole fucking time?!" Harry asked incredulously, like me, struggling to believe what was happening. "And you didn't tell either of us we had camera on?!"

"Well, we did tell you..." Chris responded, shifting in his seat. "You were the one that couldn't hear us given your earphones were in..."

"So you just sat and... watched?" The words tumbled from my mouth in confusion, and as much of a shock as it was, the thought of being watched by those two made my head feel fuzzy in a... good way...

"Well, when you're putting on a show like that you can't blame us-" Will smirked as he spoke, knowing his words would annoy Harry, which they of course did.

"Mhm, you don't know just how good you look, Cam..." Chris spoke with Will, though his voices didn't only annoy Harry, they also only added to that hot feeling I was getting and clearly showed on my cheeks, as Chris said "Look at you getting all red at us, d'you like having us watching you, gorgeous?"

A silence fell, Will and Chris watching and waiting for the response whilst I felt Harry shift beneath me, clearly waiting for my answer as well. 

"I- I-" All words left my mouth as I felt their eyes on me, not knowing how to respond. I closed my mouth and simply nodded as I felt my face heat up even more whilst admitting it. 

Harry put his arm around my waist protectively, pulling me further into his lap, only for my eyes to shoot wide and lips to elicit a small gasp as I feel his stiffness beneath me and realise he's still not finished either.

"She's mine either way you pricks," Harry responded, his fingers trailing down my body and back towards my core which had become wet again, the inner exhibitionism reigniting my body. 

"She'd be better with me though." Chris responded cheekily, settling his back into the chair and pushing his shoulders back confidently. "Took your time finishing there, darling, I know you'd just melt if that was me..."

I moved back from Harry's fingers, sick of his teasing (as if the other 2 boys weren't teasing me enough), settling on Harry's length instead and shuffling and grinding back and forth just giving Harry and inch of satisfaction.

"You'd be absolutely brain dead in my arms, pet," Will grinned on the other side of the computer. Harry began gripping my waist tighter, and I had no clue whether it was because of Will's teasing or mine. 

"Or the both of us." Chris threw in the idea with a shrug and cocky grin. Slipping my hand down I found the waist band of Harry's sweatpants, pulling them down slowly and slowly running my hand up and down his length. His hand on my waist got even tighter if even possible, and the pain I knew would eventually bruise didn't even hurt me. It just felt even more pleasurable.  "I wouldn't even mind which side I got-"

"You're fucking delusional, you-." Harry choked on his words as I shuffled backwards, running his tip along my core, teasing him by putting just the tip in.

"He said your fucking delusional, Chris, Will," I spoke at the camera with a grin of my own now, a completely bratty and overconfident grin. "Cuz he's the only one fucking me right now-"

Harry threw his head back, letting out a husky groan as I sank down his length, bottoming out and biting my lip to prevent myself letting out any other noises. 

I let out a groan as I propped myself up, pulling back slightly before slamming back down and feeling his tip kiss my cervix as I did, the feeling causing my body to feel fuzzy and eyes to roll back, a moan slipping from my lips.

"Fuck..." I heard Will whisper in one of the earphones I almost forgot I was wearing, and seemingly Harry had as well, as his hands found refuge on either of my hips, holding me steadily and controlling my movements and pushing me down harder so that I couldn't control the lewd whimpers and moans that came from my mouth as this feeling drove me insane; hearing Chris and Will's heavy breathing and knowing they too were watching and getting off as Harry and I fucked, the pleasure of both making my spine arch and body press into Harry's.