45🔞. Josh - Anniversary

Placing my handbag to the side of the booth, I exhaled a sigh and sat down opposite my boyfriend.

We'd both planned our anniversary differently. He, for one, was of course a perfectly movie-styled romantic, and had sent:

Joshathon 💟: B ready for seven, n dress fancy ;) x

Before arriving at seven on the dot, beautiful red roses in his hand and small wrapped box in the other hand.

He was perfect. And I couldn't ask for more.

But I'd planned out anniversary differently. Having bought a new Victoria secret set (red, with black stockings and corset) and red roses- which had been scattered around the bed, before I'd read Josh's text, it was fair to say Josh and I wanted this date to end very differently.

"You look really gorgeous," Josh smiled as he sat opposite me. I'd seen his eyes scan down my body when he first entered- mouth fall slightly slack and subtle pink rise to his cheeks, but I couldn't blame him.

I looked fucking stunning. Clad in figure-hugging maroon silk with a deep neck and corset that gave extra cleavage, I wasn't surprised he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Making an effort for you, baby," I responded, leaning forwards to pluck the martini from the table and take a sip.

I watched as Josh's eyes lost contact for just a moment- barely a millisecond- flitting downwards as I leaned forwards, before flicking back upwards to meet my eyes as I sat back.

One blink and I could've missed it.

But I didn't. Josh had gotten distracted by a bit of cleavage. Well, I thought as I sipped the martini with a smirk playing on my mind, Maybe our anniversary plans won't be so different after all.

I leaned forwards with a smirk, resting my elbows on the table and positioning my body at the perfect angle, so that Josh's face visibly went into overdrive as my neckline allowed more to be seen. He cleared his throat, eyes going wide and pale skin flushing awfully pink as he tried to look everywhere but where he wanted to.

"So, what are you thinking of ordering?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and smiling innocently. As if there were no game being played here.

Josh's face became even pinker as he felt the need to make eye contact to respond.

"Uhm, maybe a pasta, can't go wrong with a pasta... Yeah, carbonara- great. That'll be me. What about you?" He looked between the menu and strictly my eyes.

"Hm, I can't really tell." I faked, pulling away with a slight bounce, which I knew made something else bounce as I moved. "I'm between the banana split and the strawberry cheesecake... I really fancy something sweet."

"Mhm?" Josh hummed.

"Yeah," I shut the menu and placed it gracefully to the side of the table, internally filled with glee as I realised I could really tease Josh this whole dinner date. Tease him and see whether he'd hold it in and stay composed until we got home, or end up returning to the car mid-meal and needing to have some fun in the backseats. I disguised my intentions with an angelic smile, however. "Are we ready to order, then?"

It was fair to say Josh was not ready for the amount of teasing he got.

And the more he started expecting it, the more frustrated he started getting. Frustrated because he just expected this to be a sweet, wholesome date- and also frustrated as he felt throbbing beneath his jeans.

His final straw was when I accidentally dropped my napkin besides him, having to clutch his thigh as I bent down to get it, dress's slit riding dangerously high on my leg as I bent over, Josh letting out a tense breath which landed cool against the back of my thigh, only making me more turned on.