48🔞. Tobi - GTA

As Tobi sat at his desk trying to record a GTA for the Sidemen, it was fair to say he had learnt one thing.

Don't tease his girlfriend and not expect consequences.

He sucked a breath of air in, trying not to look down at his peripherals tempted him- the view of you batting your eyelashes whilst on your knees, hands trailing up and down his thighs so sensually slowly, it took every fibre in his body to keep his mind on the recording.

Oh he was definitely regretting teasing you now.

It was a bit of fun during the day, just placing his hand on your lower back and trailing it just slightly lower- tracing the strap of your thong 'round to your front- just an inch away from where you needed him to touch you- before he stepped past, to switch the TV on

And then later, when he'd pressed against you from behind to get the plates from the high shelf. He knew exactly what he was doing as he heard your gasp, his cock pressed against your arse from behind giving you just a fraction of friction before he pulled away with a smirk.

And worst for last, as he'd had you on his lap whilst the two of you watched Demon Slayer on his gaming chair- shuffling every so often and making your breathing hitch as he seemed almost to grind against your core- his breath fanning on the crook of your neck and giving you filthy thoughts of having him mark up your neck with hickeys whilst he fucked you senseless against the desk.

But then Tobi had thrown you off as he received the familiar Discord ping! and seen Ethan's ready to record? message.

Too bad you weren't done with him, yet.

Tobi's breathing hitched as your hand brushed over his hardening wood beneath his basketball shorts, palm pushing against his seemingly throbbing head whilst your fingers wrapped around his shaft.

"Looking a bit tense Tobi, you ready to get smashed again?" Ethan teased as Simon finished reading the GTA map name. You chuckled lowly as you heard Ethan's words through the speakers, Tobi rolling his eyes to the back of his head and inhaling a sharp breath of air as he felt you pulling his shorts and boxers down with a finger.

"More than ready to get smashed," He mumbled, tensing his thigh under the desk which didn't go unnoticed as you picked up his innuendo.

Your hand ran up from the base all the way down to his tip, spitting on your hand to lubricate your motions just a bit more. Tobi seemed to be quivering on his seat- his knuckles glowing as he clenched the mouse so hard it was a wonder how the mouse hadn't shattered.

"Countdown is on, boys," Simon's voice rang through the speakers, and Tobi could feel pressure around his head from the internal battle of concentrating on the game and recording, or concentrating on the hand that wrapped around his cock, receiving little licks that felt that drove him wild. "Count it down boys-"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Tobi choked on the final number as he felt your lips wrap around his cock, tongue circling his head and tracing the slit down the middle- collecting the bead of precum that had already formed from your teasing. It was only the beginning of what was going to be a long GTA race, and yet Tobi was already shaking in his seat, mind too clouded to properly register his friends shouts and taunts.

"Tobi choked from the get go!" Vik laughed as Tobi struggled to regain his composure, pressing down his keys to try to at least get one lap done.

He could feel your breath fan over his throbbing wood- the tongue that delicately traced a prominent vein all the way down his shaft was killing him. He wanted to let go of the keyboard- to plant his hands on the back of your head and push it down, to choke you around his cock instead of all of the teasing he was enduring.

He bucked his hips up, mumbling a "Come on, please, please, please-" His words compatible with the context of the video, as well as begging you to just wrap your pretty lips around his length and give him what he needed. Your hands landed on either thigh gently, pushing his hips back and flat against the chair. Your fingers traced a pattern over Tobi's thigh- until he realised you weren't just making patterns- you were tracing letters.

P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E

Tobi scoffed.

He could've made a smart comment, but he bit down on his tongue. If you were gonna play the waiting game then he was fine with that- in any case he was happier with that- that way he could at least finish the video without having you disturbing him.

Tobi slowly regained his battle, gaining on JJ as he took the inside curve around the finish line that would mark one of three laps.

"YES, FUCK YOU JJ!"

Tobi shouted as his bumper crossed the rear end of Jide's vehicle, almost levelling them out before Tobi's hands flew to his head instinctively as he felt your lips replaced your hand on his cock.

"Oh. My. God." Tobi let his head roll back as he felt your lips sink down his length, tongue massaging the underside as you hollowed your cheeks, the silky inside lining around him providing too much pleasure for him to even think straight.

Only when you came back up and removed your lips from around him with a quiet pop, quiet enough to go amiss by his microphone but loud enough for Tobi to hear (turning him on even more), did he hear the voices from his speaker once more.

"Oh my God boys, Tobi's still on lap 1"
"What's he doing?!"
"OI TOBI GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE FINISH LINE THIS MY FINAL LAP-"

Tobi snapped his hands back onto the keyboard, fingers shaking as they pressed the buttons. He could feel as your mouth reattached, head finding the familiar rhythm that had Tobi's mind itching, eyes darting to the timer in the corner of the screen every second- counting down the seconds before the match was over. He thrusted his hips a few times, too needy and desperate now, and had you gag on his dick with such lewdly choked noises he could feel himself twitching in your mouth getting ready to finish.

D N F

The letters flashed brightly across the screen as you popped your head off Tobi's cock, making him let out the slightest whimper as he Did Not Finish in 2 different ways.

Tobi didn't let the boys taunt him this time- instead instantly leaving the discord call and pushing his chair back so he could see you under the desk with an almost brattish smile painted across your face.

"Oh you are fucking getting it..." He muttered, eyes dark as you clenched your thighs in anticipation for what he was gonna do to you- grinning that mischievous smile once more as you waited for him to make the next move...

--------------------

20 VOTES FOR A PART 2!!!!!!

Well, that escalated quickly!! Do love Tobi tbf tho, he's becoming a bit of a fave as of recent, so thankq @ronsbea for requesting!

Started skl asw but hopefully imma be able to do weekly monday uploads (we rly will see whether i have the willpower or not lol), but if not then j reread the chapters- don't tell me you don't love the recent oneshots... (pls tell me u love the recent oneshots)

i wuld love to say that requests are open, but imma be fr, i probs wont be able to do any requests any time soon. Feel free to dm or comment any ideas nonetheless

MUCH PEACE N LOVE,
Gracie ✌️😊