60. 🔞ArthurTV - Submissive

Right okay fyi, this is an ArthurTV m!sub (he's the submissive one) and kinda fem!dom (Y/n, you dominating)... 

First time writing this dynamic so it might be a bit of an uncomfortable read- but also this is my first time writing ATV smut (and i think the first ATV smut out there?) 

CW's you deffo need them): m!sub, fem!dom, cunnilingus, riding.
Little bit of:  dumbification, overstim, thigh riding kink, cocksitting/warming 

errr enjoy 😀

--------------

Imagine just moaning and wrapping your leg over Arthur's shoulder at the sofa, because he was too fucking desperate to wait for later and insisted on needing you there and then. 

His head is buried between your thighs, tongue working magic on your heat as he breathes hot and heavy between long stripes all the way up from your core to your dripping clit, his fingers resting over your stomach whilst his thumb rubs tight figures of eight over your bundle of nerves, having you an absolute state.

He's whimpering as your hand finds his hair, pulling harshly on his locks and moaning his name whilst you grind down onto his tongue, his cock hardening at a concerning rate at the sweet noises that fell from your lips. 

One hand reaches up from you thigh, delving beneath your shirt and hastily finding your bra beneath. You're courteous enough to slip your shirt over your head and expose your bra to Arthur so that he can pull yo titty from under the cup, his fingers squeezing your soft skin- thumb flicking sensually over your nipple. You arched your back into his touch, eyes squeezing shut and moan falling from your tongue at Arthur's touch. His hand on your chest paired with his mouth around your core had you racing towards your orgasm, and it took all your willpower to pull Arthur away from between your thighs so that you didn't orgasm there and then all over Arthur's tongue.

Arthur's eyes opened, big brown irises clouded with lust and disappointment as he was pulled away before you came. He truly looked the image of sex, spit and arousal coating his lips a glossy, wet look as he gave you a look.

"Why did you stop- did I do something?" He whined, his hands tracing up your thighs. 

"You didn't do anything, you were doing amazing," You leaned forwards and caught his lips with yours for a short kiss, tasting yourself on his through the sloppy kiss and trying to pull away from Arthur- though Arthur chased your lips, his knee landing between your thighs as he chased too far and lost his balance slightly. The material of Arthur's bottoms brushed over your exposed core and the friction gave you an almost overpowering urge to push him down and ride his thigh until you came from that alone. You held your urges, however, knowing you wanted something better- and you let him know by leanin over and whispering it into his ear. "I wanna ride you 'til that you cum in me, baby."

It were as though light bulbs were lit in Arthur's eyes, as he nodded his head rapidly, clearly aroused at your words and desperate at the thought. His neediness was laughable as you pushed him by the chest lightly so that he fell back against the sofa, lying face-up

You crawled over him, pulling his bottoms down and placing a kiss over his clothed cock, the momentary contact causing his boxers to darken as the material touched the precum that you felt underneath as your hand travelled beneath his boxers, thumb tracing over his slit whilst your hand slowly rubbed up and down his length. Highy and breathy noises fell from Arthur's lips as he tried to control himself, not wanting to thrust into you without getting permission- yet he couldn't help himself from agitatedly bucking his hips up with a whine as you moved your hand too slowly.

Yet Arthur only regret his action, letting out a pitiful whimper as you removed your hand from his boxers, your other hand pushing down against his hips gently to flatten them against the sofa.