38🔞. Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids

"Harry, your food's just come!" Pushing Harry's door open, I saw my boyfriend swivel round in his chair, Will, Stephen and Chris cheer on the computer screen in front of him. 

"Ohhh, I don't want whatever you've got me, Stephen." I watched as Harry put his head in his hands, myself laughing lightly before going to tousle his hair and lean down to see the boys on his screen.

"What's this lockdown mukbang's collab theme?" I asked Chris, leaning back and sitting on Harry's lap. I felt his arm wrap around my waist, fingers lightly brushing over my fabric top as he toyed with my tee-shirt.

"Well, today we're going for what we agreed to last time," Chris started explaining his video exuberantly. "Everyone's ordering for the person that ordered for themselves last week-"

I felt my breathing hitch as Harry's fingers dipped under my thin tee-shirt, his fingers gently skimming my stomach and running along the sides of my skin. I gulped, trying to ignore the soft feeling of Harry's gentle touch, trying to focus on Chris's words. It was unclear whether Harry's touch was intentionally sensual, or whether it was just my hormones that had me feeling a tad more aroused than normal, thoughts already going left with just the slightest of Harry's touch.

"W-wow, that's really fantastic, C-Chris..." I spoke, my words jumbling as I tried to piece my words together. "How're you, square."

I laughed and leaned back onto Harry's chest as Will let out an "OI!".

"I'm not a square, you... you..."

"If she was a shape you know damn well she'd be an hourglass, Will." Chris finished his sentence for him.

A blush creeped onto my face, my hips shuffling at the compliment. Harry's hand found a place to sit against my side, holding onto me possessively as if I might leave.

"She might be an hourglass but she's got the face of a wrong'un." Will shook his head. "Not that it's bad, just that it makes me want to do bad things to it."

Chris then started "What, are you trying to insinuate you wanna face fuc--

"Yeah, well she's taken boys." Harry spinned the chair so that he could be seen behind me as well- a sick-of-it expression drawn onto his face.

"Doesn't mean you couldn't take two more though, does it, Camille?" Chris winked with his dazzling smile and signature confidence, only making me more flustered, the blush on my face evident.

"I..." I found it hard to put my words together and tell him I didn't. It was only when Harry squeezed my side with his hand, I found myself able to answer again. "I think you'll find Harry is fulfilling enough as it is."

I leaned behind me to look into Harry's blue eyes, their cornflower calmness and his cute uneven stubble. The straight nose and sweet pink lips which my fingers traced slowly, before I leaned down to press a kiss to his them, setting his takeout bag to the side of his desk and giving him a hug before slowly getting up from his lap.

"I'll be hovering in the background, let me know if you need me." I smiled at Harry, waving goodbye to the boys also before turning and walking out of frame to lounge on Harry and I's bed- all just to hear Will's voice proclaim.

"Goodness, she's just as good-lookin' from behind as well, i'nt she?"

...

"What is it now?" I leaned down so that I was eye-level with the computer screen, smiling at the mildly-drunk boys who looked up happily at the company.

"Cam, we need you to tell us which of us boys is hottest photoshopped as a girl." Stephen said with a completely straight face. I blinked a moment before looking in the chat which Harry graciously opened up.