53. George Clarkey- Night out

Coming home drunk that mf would be soooo loving and touchy...

You'd be in the bedroom of your apartment, flipping pages when you first hear a distant shout from someone on the street. Probably some latenight, Friday party-goers. Nothing unusual in London. But then after a few minutes, you hear some shouts which are not in fact so distant. As a matter of fact, they sounded like they were coming from the stairwell of the apartment block.

Checking the time on the little digital clock, it read 1:34am, meaning that the stranger in the stairwell was not gonna be popular with the neighbours. That's when you realised that the stranger in the stairwell might not be a stranger after all.

Bookmarking the page hastily and sliding your feet into your fluffy slippers, you stumble-ran to the front door, opening it just in time to see a sober ArthurTV at the door- a contrastingly drunk Chippo and George in either arm.

"Thought I'd make sure he didn't bust his face open while trying to make it up the stairs." Arthur explained, and you could only give him a short hug and best wishes as George stumbled into the flat, Chip shouting "Bye sexy!" As your boyfriend blew a kiss and shut the door behind you.

He turns to you slowly, lips stretched into a dopey smile as he sees his beautiful girlfriend after such a long night.

"God, has anyone told you how gorgeous you are?" He'd gush, putting his arms around your shoulders as you smiled at his antics, pecking his lips lightly, though he chased your lips as you pulled away- getting a proper thirty second snog before he pulled away with a contented grin on his lips.

He'd take a moment to just stand still and look around at the interior of your shared flat- and though nothing had changed within the last four hours he had been out for- he still gave a nod of approval.

"This is cute." He'd mumble, seeing the framed picture of the two of you which Cam had caught on a night out- the two of you bundled together in a corner- yourself staring up into George's eyes, whilst he looked up at you in adoration. He'd reacted the exact same way when yyou'd first printed and framed it, though clearly in his state he couldn't recall it. He picked up the frame to examine your faces further. "You're so pretty..."

You knew his words were just drunken rambles of all his thoughts, but it was still impossible not to love what came out of his mouth- and it was fair to say it had you in a blushing mess by the time he was done.

"I got something for you whilst I was out." George garbled, his words becoming more tired as the buzz of the night wore off and the fuzzy scent of your vanilla candles clouded his senses in the most pleasant, domestic way it always did.

"Did you really?" You'd raise a brow, not believing for a single second he would've stopped the night out for a moment to grab something for you. Even if you had asked him to get a pint of milk at some point.

Fidgeting around in his cargo bottoms, he'd search through his pockets with a face of immense concentration, before his face lit up- hand withdrawing a crumpled and withering little flower, head weakly stood as George wielded it with a proud smile.

"A daisy?" You'd question with a raised brow, wondering why he'd decided to pluck the small flower on his night out.

"Yeah, cuz it's like you... The yellow bit's like the sun..."

"Which is like me?"

"Yeah because you're so... Bright."

You often wondered what the hell he meant and whether you should be flattered or offended with his drunk comments. He said it with such a loving sparkle in his eyes it only felt right to assume he was trying to be sentimental as he pushed it into your hand to see for yourself.

Sighing with a smile and dropping the flower down onto the table, he'd wrap you in another hug from behind, resting his head ontop of yours and swaying you from side to side, breathing slower and squeezing your waist appreciatively. You'd only be able to hold his arms and let out a soft smile yourself, leaning into his touch despite wanting fully well to go back to sleep.

"C'mon, you, let's brush your teeth and get you a shower, Georgie..."

You'd push him into the bathroom, shutting the door despite his whining for you to sit on the bathtub and keep him company despite doing the menial task of brushing his teeth- instead finding the paracetamol in the apartment and leaving that on the bedside table on the left side (his side) of the bed. That way he could get over the headache in the morning easily.

Returning back to the bathroom to check up and make sure he hadn't accidentally drowned himself in the shower or something stupid like that- you'd walk in to see the taps running into the bath- George drizzling some scented soaps into the stream and letting bubbles form across the surface- a few strays floating across the bathroom.

"I thought I'd run us a bubble bath." He'd explain enthusiastically, dropping in one of those Lush bath bombs he'd bought last Christmas, yourself having to take take the bubble mixture away, as he'd already formed a mountain of froth.

But who were you to deny a bubble bath at two o'clock in the morning.

For some reason, you would have your back to the tub with his body slotted between your legs- his back leant into your body whilst he holds his hands on your thighs, gently tapping and massaging little patterns onto them beneath the water whilst he blows the bubbles away when they start getting too close to his face.

You'd be left in charge of drizzling shampoo into his hair, massaging his scalp and trying not to get shampoo in his eyes, as well as scrubbing his upper body with whatever gel was available. Meanwhile he'd hum something familiar and mumble little nothings- whatever really came to his head.

Then, feeling a lot more relaxed and clean after that, he'd insist on returning "the favour" (you didn't really know what favour he meant) by carrying you the short distance back to bed- dropping you onto your side before jumping on top of you, making you groan as the bed bounced beneath the two of you, George letting out little giggles as he rolled over and onto his side, you clutching your stomach from the impact but still finding it within yourself to laugh at his stupid antics.

Pulling the duvet up and switching the lights off, his arm would find itself around your waist, hand resting against your stomach as you nestled back and into his body, finding comfort in his warmth whilst he placed a sweet kiss behind your ear. He'd tangle your legs together, at some point in the night even nestling his head in the crook of your neck, so that you could gently run your hands through his hair when you woke up, just savouring the feeling of your boyfriend and those lazy, love-filled mornings you could share together.

------------

Hope you all liked that cute lil G clarkey fluff, lmk ur thoughts!!!

Send over any other requests you guys have in mind too, inbox is open (but that's not to say ill be able to write any of them any time soon lol)

Lots of love n kisses,
   Gracie xoxo