35. Preference: Your First Date

Ethan: Invited you to a pub crawl with mutual friends.
I reckon Ethan was in the talking phase having seen your instagram or another profile- and wanted to get to know you- hence he invited you out on the next weekend he wasn't doing anything, which also happened to be the night of him and his mates' pub crawl. You got on just fine with all the girls and had a good time with the guys too- most importantly, really hitting off with Ethan and by the end of the night, though you wouldn't remember much of that first night together- realised you'd both definitely like to spend more time together.

Harry: Amusement Park
You saw some guy with his friends at the claw machine trying to win a little toy story plush and failing embarassingly. Even his friends were trying to pull him away in shock of how awful he was. They spotted you, laughing from a few feet away as you watched their antics- asking you to help get him away. You shrugged and said you couldn't, but were pretty good with the claw and could probably claw the little toy out in under three goes. With the first go, you failed and all the boys ooh-ed - but with that first fail, you at least understood the controls of the machine. Then with your second coin, you managed to catch a toy and the hook of another one- pulling the little Minnie and Micky out of the plethora of similar plushies, and dropping it down to freedom. From there, Harry snatched them out and cheered with all of the boys- getting you into the group hug and celebrating your skill also. Taking the Micky for himself, and Minnie for you, he took you around the park with him for the rest of the day before sitting down and eating some stall-food with you- one of the boys taking out their phone and snapping a picture of you covering your face with Minnie, and Harry with one arm around you, and the other holding Micky in a chokehold. After getting his number after your meeting, you later saw his profile picture on WhatsApp and Instagram post of the picture of you two holding the plushies together. 
That picture is your first picture story who you show to anyone who asks 😄🥰

JJ: Restaurant and then cinema
You two love sushi. You realised that when you first met outside the cinema, about an hour too early to go and see your film- hence you two decided it'd be fun to just go get some food before a film which you two had both booked to see.
Walking past all the food stores, you both had problems with all their menus- whether it be that they were too spicy, or you had an allergy, or didn't like a certain cuisine... Until you came across a little Japanese sushi restaurant. You ate there together, laughing and actually enjoying- before realising there was only five minutes before your film, and having to run across the streets through the rain, to get to the cinema in time. In a weird coincidence, you realised that you two had booked adjacent seats, and sat with each other through the movie, whispering little comments at one another when something funny happened or joking about what they said. Towards the middle of the movie, you felt his hand brush yours, sending tingles through your arm from where he had touched it- before then feeling his hand link with yours tenderly, a coy smile lighting on your face at the contact. Of course, after such a fun time with one another, you exchanged numbers and constantly arranged small little fun dates in different areas, doing tonnes of random activities which always ended in chaos and a good story to tell.

Josh: Arcade
OLD school, take-your-pocket money to the arcade- put a 50p in for a game of packman type arcade. Naturally, when one opened in your town, you were one of the first and constant faces there- spending any pocket money at the arcade to make sure your name was top of the leaderboard at least once on every machine. 
There was another boy though, who was there equally as much as you, and you wanted to find out who was better. After all, you knew his name was Josh based on the fact he went to your school- and you'd seen his name on the leader board for quite a few games too! Plucking up the courage, you asked whether he'd want to see who's better- to which he was only too excited for. You both picked two games to battle one another for the highest score on, and whilst you won just one, Josh managed to win three by distracting you through the last game. 
For his prize, Josh asked for your number and for a date at the restaurant next Friday, to which you rolled your eyes at- though you still gave it to him, having enjoyed your stupid arcade day with him.