30🔞. Viddal Riley smut- Physio

smut.

------------

"You want me to do your physio?" I asked my boyfriend incredulously. He stood with a smile on his face- body sweaty and chest heaving from just training. As much as I tried to keep eye contact, I couldn't seem to keep flitting glances at his defined arm muscles- barely covered by his tee-shirt sleeves. 

"Yeah! My physio guy has cancelled on me two weeks in a row now- I really need to stretch out somehow." He proceeded to let out a sigh with a smile, upon seeing my unconfident expression. "Please, love.... It's not hard- and I can direct you! It's just a bit of guided stretching."

It was then my turn to let out a sigh. "Fine! But it isn't my fault if I accidentally snap your spine..." I let out a laugh with Viddal.

"You can't be that bad- I already know you're talented with your hands..." I choked on my breath as his words, causing his laughter to ring around our apartment as I hurled a pillow as him (which he of course, caught with a single hand before chucking it back on the sofa).

"J-just go shower and I'll set up the bench." I tumbled over the beginning of the sentence, blush creeping to my face whilst the let out one final laugh, before going to the shower. 

I set up the leather bench, angling it appropriately and putting a towel down beside it and taking a seat- waiting for Viddal to get out of the shower and sit down.

A few minutes later, Viddal did exit, towel wrapped around his waist, another towel patting his hair dry as he entered the living space.

"You're gonna guide me through this, right?" I raised a brow as he lay- chest up- on the bench.

"Of course- you know I love guiding you through things..." Viddal smirked as I felt myself get flustered all over again.

"How goddamn horny are you today- you're flirting so much..." I mumbled, putting a hand over my reddening face.

"A manageable amount. I think." He paused for a moment, staring up at the ceiling in thought. "Anyways, let's just start- I'll clean and put everything away once we're done."

...

It was fair to say that Viddal did not stop flirting. Through words, looks and smirks, the horny mood had successfully rubbed off from him to me.

With the last stretch, I tried to pull his leg over his body to stretch his hamstring and spine too- however, my short (5"4) self was failing to reach over successfully. 

"I'm gonna have to climb on you to get this one done, Vee." I bit my lip in concentration as I raised a leg, pulling myself up onto the bench and straddling his hips.

"I'm not complaining." He let out one of those laughs that made me feel something, once more. I let out a small chuckle and smile, leaning down and pecking his lips. Just a bit of contact. But Viddal didn't seem to have had enough- lifting his upper body up and pulling me back down by placing his hands on my lower body and pushing me against his frame.

Viddal reconnected our lips, kissing more passionately this time- licking my lip and pushing his tongue into my mouth, causing me to let out a groan before I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Fuck, Vee..." I breathed, holding eye contact as I caught my breath. 

"What, is that an invitation or something?" Another grin which caused my to roll my eyes and laugh. 

"Just shut up and kiss me."

I put my arms on either side of his frame, holding myself up as he began peppering my jaw with kisses, before kissing down my neck- finding the spot which made me moan before sucking and biting there- clearly leaving a hickey before finding a new place to mark my neck.

"Let's get this off.." He plucked at the hem of my crop top- signalling for me to pull my top off- revealing my naked upper half to him. He groped my tits- squeezing them and pinching my nipples, making me moan and grind down onto his erection, which I could feel growing against my thigh. 

I lifted myself from him momentarily, just so that I could pull remove the towel from his lower half- exposing his erect penis, and wrapping a hand around it- rubbing up and down and causing him to let out groans throwing his head back whilst his chest heaved. So fucking hot.

"Fuck, I wanna fuck you so bad right now..." He groaned, placing his hands on either of my thighs and rubbing up and down eagerly. I let out a low laugh, leaning down so that my chest was resting above his- lips only an inch away from his ear.

"Do it then, pussy."

No sooner had the words left my mouth, than Viddal had pushed me down and climbed up onto his knees- kneeling between my legs and staring down at the only piece of clothing covering me now- my leggings.

He fiddled with the waistband, snapping it against my stomach and twisting it in various ways causing me to laugh at his confusion with the article.

"Nah, fuck these man."

I gasped as his hands gripped onto the inside of my leggings before ripping them open at the seam- exposing my core.

"I'll buy you new ones, promise." He mumbled, rolling a condom over his length before lining up with myself. "You ready?"

I nodded.

"Tell me vocally..." He sing-songed jokeingly, though his voice broke at the end which caused me to crack up. 

"Yes, Viddal." I rolled my eyes with a smile on my lips- yet my eyes paused and at the top as I felt him thrust into me- bottoming out in less than a second. "F-fuck..."

I groaned as I felt him pull out before slamming back in again- his hand reaching down to circle my clit as he built his rhythm, snapping his hips into mine and eliciting gasps and moans from my mouth every time.

I felt the knot building in my core, and bucked my hips- matching his thrusts and moaning his name as I felt the pressure building in my stomach.

"Fuck Vee, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." My voice got higher as I felt myself getting nearer, eyes screwing shut and walls clenching down on his cock- making him let out a deep groan with me.

"Just hold it a second, love, give me a second..." He held his lip between his teeth, thrusting even more roughly and closing his fingers around my own, holding my hand as he got closer... "Fuck, cum with me."

We released simultaneously, letting out a deep groan as we came down from our highs- Viddal lying down on top of me and hugging me, his head buried in the crook of my neck for a few minutes, until I felt him get off me and slide off of the bench.

"Where you going?" I turned my head around lazily to look at him, white stars dancing in my vision and body tired.

"I'm gonna get a towel and run a bath for you." Viddal smiled, grabbing a fluffy white towel from the cupboard.

"Nice, I-I'm gonna go get-" As I let myself drop from the bench to walk to and retrieve my belonging, my legs faltered- buckling from what was clearly a very intense experience.

Before I could feel myself hitting the ground, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist, preventing me from falling.

As promised, Viddal then wiped me clean before running a bath and sitting opposite to me within it, laughing and watching a movie before falling asleep together.