56. 🔞NSFW alphabet W2S

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Sweet boy once all of the sex is done. Gives soft, chaste little kisses against your back and neck and lets you have a moment to recover whilst he runs a bath. Carries you to the bath and sits down before helping you get in with him- your back against his chest, his humming sending vibrations into your body whilst you sit in the comfortable waters, closing your eyes whilst he massages your scalp with shampoo... Super soft aftercare.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Made this headcannon before, but probably the tummy. You might be a bit insecure about it, thinking it doesn't look as toned as you want it to- but Harry couldn't care less, in fact, he loves it right where it is. He'd love resting his head on your tummy whilst your on the phone- just so that you can run your hands through his hair and make it all spiky and messed up whilst you talk, him just zoning out to the sound of your pretty voice and enjoying your presence... And sometimes just when spooning or cuddling, Harry reaches around to put his hand on your stomach- just liking the feeling of having something to hold. Always makes you laugh because it's kinda ticklish, but it never stops him from reaching around to touch his fave part of you- showering your stomach in affectionate kisses and rubs.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Inside you. Probs started the relationship with condoms but both of you felt it was too restrictive, so you got onto the pill- which was when Harry started his anti-condom phase, absolutely drunk on the feeling of cumming inside you- absolutely insisting to doing it every time. Life's never been the same for him since that.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Probably that he likes being dommed every so often. Sometimes he likes brat-taming, other times he just likes being able to be controlled- told to lie back, marked up with hickeys, get praised- sometimes even degraded. Oh god, this man would just love you being vocal in the bedroom. When he's on top and fucking you he's trying to make your neighbours remember his name. And when you're on top of him, hand wrapped around his throat and squeezing it just enough to have his head spinning, he'd want you to tell him how well he's doing, or say those degrading words that only added to the pleasure.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Definitely knows what he's doing, like, he isn't inexperienced per say. Can do it and leave you satisfied, but that doesn't mean he isn't gonna try new things. Would wanna discover different things with you just to see whether either of you like them... And probably has a few weird experiences that he brings up every so often as if "Being put in a gimp mask" is an ordinary thing.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Depends on his mood- missionary is his all time favourite, but if he's in the mood for it, then cowgirl can't top it. He likes being able to see you- your face and the way your tits bounce every time he thrusts or you ride, when your on top. As we've established, when he feels like being dommed- nothing beats his hands on your waist, supporting each of your bounces whilst he watches your tits jump with each thrust- your hand also strategically wrapped around his neck so that you can lean forwards and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. And when he's horny and has the higher drive than you, he'll pin your hands above your head and pound you in missionary, his other free hand able to roam up and down your body- squeezing your chest or giving extra stimulation to your clit.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Generally, he's quite horny-brained and can only think of pleasuring the two of you. But sometimes, if you're riding and his mind wanders for a moment, he might just let out a "helicopter, helicopter... aaAA-" Which does indeed make you stop so that you can just burst out laughing at him.